Woman repression case filed against Arafat Sunny
Dhaka : Yet another case was filed against national cricketer Arafat Sunny and his mother, Nargis Akhter, by Nasrin Sultana on Wednesday.
Nasrim filed the case with the court of Judge SM Rezanur Rahman Women and Children Repression Prevention Tribunal-4.
The judge after recording the statement of the plaintiff ordered the Mohammadpur police to investigate the complaint lodged against the player and his mother.
Nasrin Sultana, who earlier accused Arafat Sunny of uploading sensitive photos on social media, filed a total of three cases against him.
On 19 January, police raided the home of the 30-year-old slow left-arm bowler in the Dhaka suburb of Aminbazar and arrested him after his Nasrin Sultana, claimed to his former wife, filed a complaint against him.
On 5 January, Nasrin Sultana filed a case against Sunny over blackmailing the woman through exposing her personal photos on social networking site Facebook.
The woman also claimed she was married to him.
On 23 January, Nasrin Sultana filed a dowry case against the player and his mother.
The spinner has played 16 one-day internationals, taking 24 wickets, and 10 Twenty20 internationals in which he picked up 12 wickets.
He was suspended from international matches during the 2016 ICC World Twenty20 for an illegal bowling action.
More News »
- সকাল বেলা যে খাবারে ছেলেদের বীর্যের পরিমান বেশি হয়। জানুন কিভাবে খাবেন। ছেলেদের জানা দরকার।
- Rape charge: Actor Tanvir Tonu sent to jail
- Hidden sex lives of Iranians revealed in Cannes film
- Jacqueline to decide look for hosting Bieber in India
- Baahubali 2: The Conclusion (2017) Watch Online Hindi Dubbed Full Movie
- Lucky Akhand laid to rest
- Homage paid to Lucky Akhand
- Bubly returns home from hospital, to join shooting
- Photo Album: Shakib-Apu-Abram
- Everything kept secret for Apu’s career: Shakib Khan (Live)
- Shakib-Apu's secret marriage sparks web sensation
- Apu Biswas is my wife, Abraham my son: Shakib Khan
- Child’s mine, but I didn’t marry Apu: Shakib Khan
- Apu took 'Islam' to marry Shakib
- Apu Biswas Live with Shakib Khan's Baby