Upazila chairman sued for walking over ‘human bridge’ in Chandpur
Chandpur : A case was filed against five people, including Haimchar upazila chairman Nur Hossain Patwari for walking over a human bridge made by schoolboys during the annual sports day at Nilkamal Osmania High School in Haimchar upazila in Chandpur.
Abdul Kadir Gazi alias Ali Ahmed, a guardian filed the case with Haimchar Police under the Child Act on Wednesday night, said Syed Mahbubur Rahman, Haimchar Police officer‐in‐charge.
The other accused are general secretary of upazila unit Awami League, Humayun Patwari, president of the Nilkamal Osmania High School managing body, Mosharraf Hossain, Headmaster, Mansur Ahmed and Abul Bashar, members of the managing body.
Earlier, on 30 January, some students of Nilkamal Osmania High made a symbolic ‘Padma bridge’ joining their hands on the occasion of the annual sports day of the school and Haimchar Upazila Chairman Nur Hossain Patwari , who attended the programme as the chief guest, walked over the students’ bodies.
The video footage and image of the incident went viral on Facebook which triggered a huge criticism across the country.
More News »
- সকাল বেলা যে খাবারে ছেলেদের বীর্যের পরিমান বেশি হয়। জানুন কিভাবে খাবেন। ছেলেদের জানা দরকার।
- Rape charge: Actor Tanvir Tonu sent to jail
- Hidden sex lives of Iranians revealed in Cannes film
- Jacqueline to decide look for hosting Bieber in India
- Baahubali 2: The Conclusion (2017) Watch Online Hindi Dubbed Full Movie
- Lucky Akhand laid to rest
- Homage paid to Lucky Akhand
- Bubly returns home from hospital, to join shooting
- Photo Album: Shakib-Apu-Abram
- Everything kept secret for Apu’s career: Shakib Khan (Live)
- Shakib-Apu's secret marriage sparks web sensation
- Apu Biswas is my wife, Abraham my son: Shakib Khan
- Child’s mine, but I didn’t marry Apu: Shakib Khan
- Apu took 'Islam' to marry Shakib
- Apu Biswas Live with Shakib Khan's Baby