U.S. Ambassador to join facebook chat tomorrow
DHAKA : U.S. Ambassador to Bangladesh Marcia Bernicat will take part in a Facebook chat on the U.S.-Bangladesh relationship tomorrow marking the second anniversary of her arrival in Bangladesh.
The chat with Ambassador Bernicat will start at 3.30 pm and last for one hour, a US embassy press release said here today.
The US envoy will answer questions from some of the more than four million fans of the U.S. Embassy’s Facebook page.
“One of my favorite things about being Ambassador is the chance to speak with Bangladeshis from all walks of life,” Ambassador Bernicat said.
“I’m looking forward to chatting with our Facebook fans about how the U.S.-Bangladesh partnership is growing every day,” she added.
To mark the Ambassador’s second anniversary in Bangladesh, the U.S. Embassy has created a special video that would be uploaded on the U.S. Embassy’s Facebook page at 5.30 pm today.
Facebook fans may add their questions for Ambassador Bernicat in the comment section of the video, the release added.
More News »
- সকাল বেলা যে খাবারে ছেলেদের বীর্যের পরিমান বেশি হয়। জানুন কিভাবে খাবেন। ছেলেদের জানা দরকার।
- Rape charge: Actor Tanvir Tonu sent to jail
- Hidden sex lives of Iranians revealed in Cannes film
- Jacqueline to decide look for hosting Bieber in India
- Baahubali 2: The Conclusion (2017) Watch Online Hindi Dubbed Full Movie
- Lucky Akhand laid to rest
- Homage paid to Lucky Akhand
- Bubly returns home from hospital, to join shooting
- Photo Album: Shakib-Apu-Abram
- Everything kept secret for Apu’s career: Shakib Khan (Live)
- Shakib-Apu's secret marriage sparks web sensation
- Apu Biswas is my wife, Abraham my son: Shakib Khan
- Child’s mine, but I didn’t marry Apu: Shakib Khan
- Apu took 'Islam' to marry Shakib
- Apu Biswas Live with Shakib Khan's Baby