Two public hospitals asked to form probe bodies over irregularities
DHAKA : Health Minister Mohammed Nasim today asked the authorities concerned to form separate investigation committees over the allegations of irregularities and mismanagement at two public hospitals.
The directive came on the basis of reports published in national dailies over irregularities and mismanagement at the National Institute of Kidney Diseases and Urology (NIKDU) and at the National Institute of Cardiovascular Diseases and Hospital (NICVDH).
Nasim asked to submit the reports within seven working days.
Besides, the minister asked the authorities concerned to serve show causes for remaining x-ray machine as damaged for six months at the National Institute of Ophthalmology and Hospital.
He asked to submit the explanation within three working days.
However, a probe body headed by additional director general of Directorate General of Health Services has already been formed for NICVDH while another committee would be formed for NIKDU on Sunday.
More News »
- Rape charge: Actor Tanvir Tonu sent to jail
- Hidden sex lives of Iranians revealed in Cannes film
- Jacqueline to decide look for hosting Bieber in India
- Baahubali 2: The Conclusion (2017) Watch Online Hindi Dubbed Full Movie
- Lucky Akhand laid to rest
- Homage paid to Lucky Akhand
- Bubly returns home from hospital, to join shooting
- Photo Album: Shakib-Apu-Abram
- Everything kept secret for Apu’s career: Shakib Khan (Live)
- Shakib-Apu's secret marriage sparks web sensation
- Apu Biswas is my wife, Abraham my son: Shakib Khan
- Child’s mine, but I didn’t marry Apu: Shakib Khan
- Apu took 'Islam' to marry Shakib
- Apu Biswas Live with Shakib Khan's Baby
- Aamir not to release Dangal in Pakistan without national anthem