Two including convict held in Rajib murder case
DHAKA : Police this afternoon arrested two persons including the mastermind and also death sentence awarded convict in the case of killing blogger Ahmed Rajib Haider from the city’s Uttara area.
Counter Terrorism Unit of police arrested two persons including Rezoanul Azad Rana, a condemned convict in the blogger Rajib murder case, were arrested from Uttara area around 2 pm, said deputy commissioner Masudur Rahman of public relations department of Dhaka Metropolitan Police (DMP).
On December 31 in 2015, a Dhaka court sentenced two people to death and jailed six others for killing blogger Rajib in 2013.
More News »
- সকাল বেলা যে খাবারে ছেলেদের বীর্যের পরিমান বেশি হয়। জানুন কিভাবে খাবেন। ছেলেদের জানা দরকার।
- Rape charge: Actor Tanvir Tonu sent to jail
- Hidden sex lives of Iranians revealed in Cannes film
- Jacqueline to decide look for hosting Bieber in India
- Baahubali 2: The Conclusion (2017) Watch Online Hindi Dubbed Full Movie
- Lucky Akhand laid to rest
- Homage paid to Lucky Akhand
- Bubly returns home from hospital, to join shooting
- Photo Album: Shakib-Apu-Abram
- Everything kept secret for Apu’s career: Shakib Khan (Live)
- Shakib-Apu's secret marriage sparks web sensation
- Apu Biswas is my wife, Abraham my son: Shakib Khan
- Child’s mine, but I didn’t marry Apu: Shakib Khan
- Apu took 'Islam' to marry Shakib
- Apu Biswas Live with Shakib Khan's Baby