Time-befitting education must for development: Kamal
DHAKA : Planning Minister AHM Mustafa Kamal today said time-befitting education is a must to ensure development in the country.
He made the remarks while inaugurating a day-long carrier fair arranged by Bangladesh University of Business and Technology (BUBT) and Chakuri.com in the city.
Chairman of the university Professor Dr Shafiq Ahmed was also present at the function with its vice-chancellor Professor M Abu Saleh in the chair.
A total of 16 companies took part in the fair.
More News »
- Rape charge: Actor Tanvir Tonu sent to jail
- Hidden sex lives of Iranians revealed in Cannes film
- Jacqueline to decide look for hosting Bieber in India
- Baahubali 2: The Conclusion (2017) Watch Online Hindi Dubbed Full Movie
- Lucky Akhand laid to rest
- Homage paid to Lucky Akhand
- Bubly returns home from hospital, to join shooting
- Photo Album: Shakib-Apu-Abram
- Everything kept secret for Apu’s career: Shakib Khan (Live)
- Shakib-Apu's secret marriage sparks web sensation
- Apu Biswas is my wife, Abraham my son: Shakib Khan
- Child’s mine, but I didn’t marry Apu: Shakib Khan
- Apu took 'Islam' to marry Shakib
- Apu Biswas Live with Shakib Khan's Baby
- Aamir not to release Dangal in Pakistan without national anthem