Three workers injured in Old Dhaka factory fire
Dhaka : Three workers suffered injuries when a fire broke out at a footwear factory in old part of the city on Tuesday.
Of the injured, Kamal, 24, and Tareque, 20, sustained burn injuries and Hanif, 40, hurt himself while getting down from the four-storey factory building hurriedly.
Sub-inspector Bachchu Miah of Dhaka Medical College Hospital police camp said the fire broke out at ‘Faisal Shoe Factory’ on the 2nd floor of the building in Satruza area at about 2:30pm, leaving Kamal and Tareque injured with burns.
They were taken to the DMCH burn unit, he said.
Factory workers managed to douse the flame before the arrival of a firefighting unit.
More News »
- Rape charge: Actor Tanvir Tonu sent to jail
- Hidden sex lives of Iranians revealed in Cannes film
- Jacqueline to decide look for hosting Bieber in India
- Baahubali 2: The Conclusion (2017) Watch Online Hindi Dubbed Full Movie
- Lucky Akhand laid to rest
- Homage paid to Lucky Akhand
- Bubly returns home from hospital, to join shooting
- Photo Album: Shakib-Apu-Abram
- Everything kept secret for Apu’s career: Shakib Khan (Live)
- Shakib-Apu's secret marriage sparks web sensation
- Apu Biswas is my wife, Abraham my son: Shakib Khan
- Child’s mine, but I didn’t marry Apu: Shakib Khan
- Apu took 'Islam' to marry Shakib
- Apu Biswas Live with Shakib Khan's Baby
- Aamir not to release Dangal in Pakistan without national anthem