Technology to bring socio-economic revolution
NATORE : State Minister for Information and Communication Technology (ICT) Zunaid Ahmed Palak today said a socio-economic revolution will take place in Bangladesh through technology.
With this in view, the government has created platforms to familiarize the people with technology and reach them its benefits, he said while exchanging views with district ICT committee and ICT teachers of educational institutions having Sheikh Russel digital lab at Natore Deputy Commissioner’s (DC) office.
The state minister said initiatives have been taken to groom 4.26 crore students as worthy citizens by giving them technological education.
He suggested making technological education attractive to students along with ensuring effective use of multimedia classrooms and digital labs.
Palak called for inspiring students with patriotism and informing them about the country’s contemporary issues.
Referring to the move to install automation system at land offices, the state minister said this will stop harassment of people and eliminate corruption.
He said the introduction of telemedicine services in government hospitals has made treatment by specialized physicians available to rural people.
Now the people need not standing in long queues for hours to pay electricity bills, he said.
Digital Bangladesh is no more a dream, as it is being visible now, he added.
More News »
- Rape charge: Actor Tanvir Tonu sent to jail
- Hidden sex lives of Iranians revealed in Cannes film
- Jacqueline to decide look for hosting Bieber in India
- Baahubali 2: The Conclusion (2017) Watch Online Hindi Dubbed Full Movie
- Lucky Akhand laid to rest
- Homage paid to Lucky Akhand
- Bubly returns home from hospital, to join shooting
- Photo Album: Shakib-Apu-Abram
- Everything kept secret for Apu’s career: Shakib Khan (Live)
- Shakib-Apu's secret marriage sparks web sensation
- Apu Biswas is my wife, Abraham my son: Shakib Khan
- Child’s mine, but I didn’t marry Apu: Shakib Khan
- Apu took 'Islam' to marry Shakib
- Apu Biswas Live with Shakib Khan's Baby
- Aamir not to release Dangal in Pakistan without national anthem