Taskin 5th Bangladesh bowler to claim ODI hat-trick
Sports Desk : Bangladesh’s young pace bowler Taskin Ahmed made a hat-trick in the second match of the three-match ODI series at Rangiri Dambulla International Stadium on Tuesday.
The 21-year old fast bowler picked up Asela Gunaratne, Suranga Lakmal and Nuwan Pradeep in the very last three deliveries of the innings to become the 5th Bangladeshi to claim a hat-trick in ODI cricket.
Earlier, Shahadat Hossain, Abdur Razzak, Rubel Hossain and Taijul Islam took hat-trick for Bangladesh.
Taskin captured four Lankan wickets for 47 runs in 8.5 overs in the innings.
Taskin, who stunned mighty Indian on his ODI debut with best 5/28 at home on June 17 in 2014, played so far 25 ODIs and captured 40 wickets conceding average 26.52 runs.
Sri Lanka collected 311 for all in 49.5 overs spurred by the maiden ODI century of Kusal Mendis of 102 runs and half century of skipper Upul Tharanga of 65 runs.
More News »
- সকাল বেলা যে খাবারে ছেলেদের বীর্যের পরিমান বেশি হয়। জানুন কিভাবে খাবেন। ছেলেদের জানা দরকার।
- Rape charge: Actor Tanvir Tonu sent to jail
- Hidden sex lives of Iranians revealed in Cannes film
- Jacqueline to decide look for hosting Bieber in India
- Baahubali 2: The Conclusion (2017) Watch Online Hindi Dubbed Full Movie
- Lucky Akhand laid to rest
- Homage paid to Lucky Akhand
- Bubly returns home from hospital, to join shooting
- Photo Album: Shakib-Apu-Abram
- Everything kept secret for Apu’s career: Shakib Khan (Live)
- Shakib-Apu's secret marriage sparks web sensation
- Apu Biswas is my wife, Abraham my son: Shakib Khan
- Child’s mine, but I didn’t marry Apu: Shakib Khan
- Apu took 'Islam' to marry Shakib
- Apu Biswas Live with Shakib Khan's Baby