Tarana blasts BNP for misruled, corruption
SANGSAD BHABAN : State Minister for Telecommunication Tarana Halim today dubbed BNP leaders as “champion of corruption’ for their misrule, plundering public money and patronizing anti-liberation forces when they were in power.
“BNP’s founder General Ziaur Rahman also cancelled ‘Dalal Act’ and gave scope for collaborators for doing politics in the country,” she said.
Taking part in the general discussion on the thanksgiving motion on the President’s address to the the House, Taran Halim hailed the present government led by Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina for carrying forward the country towards development by reducing poverty to a significant level.
She said cutting poverty, implementing various projects and ensuring stability in society and progress in economic sectors are the major success story of the government.
The state minister thanked the President for giving a timely speech highlighting the success stories of the government and guiding the nation towards peace, progress and prosperity.
She said the density of telecommunication in the country reached to 78.96 percent, while 13 crore people are using mobile phone and 6.69 crore people internet.
“Bangladesh is in the ninth position in the world in mobile phone usage. The government is expected to launch Bangabandhu Satellite by December 2017,” the state minister said.
Independent member Tahzib Alam Siddiqi also took part in the discussion.
More News »
- সকাল বেলা যে খাবারে ছেলেদের বীর্যের পরিমান বেশি হয়। জানুন কিভাবে খাবেন। ছেলেদের জানা দরকার।
- Rape charge: Actor Tanvir Tonu sent to jail
- Hidden sex lives of Iranians revealed in Cannes film
- Jacqueline to decide look for hosting Bieber in India
- Baahubali 2: The Conclusion (2017) Watch Online Hindi Dubbed Full Movie
- Lucky Akhand laid to rest
- Homage paid to Lucky Akhand
- Bubly returns home from hospital, to join shooting
- Photo Album: Shakib-Apu-Abram
- Everything kept secret for Apu’s career: Shakib Khan (Live)
- Shakib-Apu's secret marriage sparks web sensation
- Apu Biswas is my wife, Abraham my son: Shakib Khan
- Child’s mine, but I didn’t marry Apu: Shakib Khan
- Apu took 'Islam' to marry Shakib
- Apu Biswas Live with Shakib Khan's Baby