SUST female student ‘sexually harassed’ by junior
A female student of Shahjalal University of Science and Technology has allegedly faced sexual harassment on the campus by a junior student.
Second-year anthropology student Rahad Siddiki harassed the female student, a third-year physics student, on the campus on January 3.
The victim filed a complaint with the university’s Sexual Harassment and Assault Prevention Center on January 9 against Rahad.
She also submitted written complaints to her department’s chair and the director of student counsel.
In the complaint, the victim says an unknown youth asked her to take a selfie with him when she and her friends were going to a tea stall on the campus.
The boy passed lewd comments as she ignored his proposal.
The victim declined to make further comments on the incident, when contacted.
Rahad denied the allegation.
Harassment and Assault Prevention Center’s Convenor Prof Yasmeen Haque said they were aware of the matter. “We have received a written complaint”
Acting Proctor Munshi Naser Ibn Afzal has been informed about the incident by Physics Department, she added.
“I have received a letter from physics department,” acting proctor told Bangla Tribune.
More News »
- সকাল বেলা যে খাবারে ছেলেদের বীর্যের পরিমান বেশি হয়। জানুন কিভাবে খাবেন। ছেলেদের জানা দরকার।
- Rape charge: Actor Tanvir Tonu sent to jail
- Hidden sex lives of Iranians revealed in Cannes film
- Jacqueline to decide look for hosting Bieber in India
- Baahubali 2: The Conclusion (2017) Watch Online Hindi Dubbed Full Movie
- Lucky Akhand laid to rest
- Homage paid to Lucky Akhand
- Bubly returns home from hospital, to join shooting
- Photo Album: Shakib-Apu-Abram
- Everything kept secret for Apu’s career: Shakib Khan (Live)
- Shakib-Apu's secret marriage sparks web sensation
- Apu Biswas is my wife, Abraham my son: Shakib Khan
- Child’s mine, but I didn’t marry Apu: Shakib Khan
- Apu took 'Islam' to marry Shakib
- Apu Biswas Live with Shakib Khan's Baby