Suspended RCC mayor Bulbul files writ with HC
Dhaka : Suspended Rajshahi City Corporation (RCC) mayor Mosaddek Hossain Bulbul on Tuesday filed a writ petition with the High Court against the government’s suspension order.
An HC bench of Justice Syed Muhammad Dastagir Husain and Justice Md Ataur Rahman Khan is expected to hear the petition after 2pm, said his lawyer Aminul Haque Helal.
Earlier on Sunday, the government suspended BNP-backed RCC mayor Bulbul several hours after he took over, as the Supreme Court upheld a High Court order that declared his suspension illegal on 5 March.
On May 7, 2015, the government suspended RCC mayor Bulbul as he was charged with criminal offences.
On Sunday, the Ministry of Local Government, Rural Development and Cooperatives issued a circular suspending him again.
More News »
- সকাল বেলা যে খাবারে ছেলেদের বীর্যের পরিমান বেশি হয়। জানুন কিভাবে খাবেন। ছেলেদের জানা দরকার।
- Rape charge: Actor Tanvir Tonu sent to jail
- Hidden sex lives of Iranians revealed in Cannes film
- Jacqueline to decide look for hosting Bieber in India
- Baahubali 2: The Conclusion (2017) Watch Online Hindi Dubbed Full Movie
- Lucky Akhand laid to rest
- Homage paid to Lucky Akhand
- Bubly returns home from hospital, to join shooting
- Photo Album: Shakib-Apu-Abram
- Everything kept secret for Apu’s career: Shakib Khan (Live)
- Shakib-Apu's secret marriage sparks web sensation
- Apu Biswas is my wife, Abraham my son: Shakib Khan
- Child’s mine, but I didn’t marry Apu: Shakib Khan
- Apu took 'Islam' to marry Shakib
- Apu Biswas Live with Shakib Khan's Baby