Stocks end with marginal gain
DHAKA : Stocks on both bourses-Dhaka Stock Exchange (DSE) and Chittagong Stock Exchange (CSE)-ended the second trading session of the week on Monday with a nominal gain.
The broader DSEX index of DSE finished the session 21.98 points or 0.39 percent up to close 5604.99 points. The Shariah DSES rose by 4.35 points or 0.33 percent to close at 1313.20 points and the blue-chip DS30 Index witnessed a gain of 5.53 points or 0.27 percent to close at 2025.96 points.
Among 330 traded issues, 115 advanced, 164 declined while 51 remained unchanged on the premier bourse.
The turnover value stood at above Taka 1297.94 crore and 33.60 crore shares changed hands.
Baraka Power topped the chart of turnover leaders with a value of Tk 446.62 million followed by Lankabangla, Islami Bank, Applo Ispat, Ifad Autos, EHL, SPCL, Aman Feed and Afcargo. The major losers included Savar Ref, Rahima Food, RN Spinning, Prime Finance and Beximco Synthetic.
On the port city bourse-Chittagong Stock Exchange (CSE), CASPI rose 42.66 points to close at 10539.18 points.
Among 262 traded issues, 103 advanced, 131 declined and 28 remained unchanged.
At the end of the day’s session, the turnover value stood at above Taka 63.17 crore.
More News »
- সকাল বেলা যে খাবারে ছেলেদের বীর্যের পরিমান বেশি হয়। জানুন কিভাবে খাবেন। ছেলেদের জানা দরকার।
- Rape charge: Actor Tanvir Tonu sent to jail
- Hidden sex lives of Iranians revealed in Cannes film
- Jacqueline to decide look for hosting Bieber in India
- Baahubali 2: The Conclusion (2017) Watch Online Hindi Dubbed Full Movie
- Lucky Akhand laid to rest
- Homage paid to Lucky Akhand
- Bubly returns home from hospital, to join shooting
- Photo Album: Shakib-Apu-Abram
- Everything kept secret for Apu’s career: Shakib Khan (Live)
- Shakib-Apu's secret marriage sparks web sensation
- Apu Biswas is my wife, Abraham my son: Shakib Khan
- Child’s mine, but I didn’t marry Apu: Shakib Khan
- Apu took 'Islam' to marry Shakib
- Apu Biswas Live with Shakib Khan's Baby