Speaker leaves for India
DHAKA : Speaker of the Jatiya Sangsad and present Chairperson of South Asian Speakers Forum Dr Shirin Sharmin Chaudhury today left here for India to join South Asian Speakers Summit, said a parliamentary secretariat release.
The South Asian Speakers Summit on Achieving the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) will be held at Indore in Madya Pradesh from February 18-20 which is jointly organized by the Inter-Parliamentary Union (IPU) and the Parliament of India.
Inter-Parliamentary Union (IPU) President Saber Hossain Chowhury MP also had left the capital for India in the same aircraft.
M Habib Millat MP also will attend the conference as the member of the delegation.
Speaker will back to the capital on February 21 after Indore visit.
Senior officials including Senior Secretary of the Parliament Secretariat Dr M Abdur Rab Hawlader also were present at the Hazrat Shahjalal International Airport.
More News »
- Rape charge: Actor Tanvir Tonu sent to jail
- Hidden sex lives of Iranians revealed in Cannes film
- Jacqueline to decide look for hosting Bieber in India
- Baahubali 2: The Conclusion (2017) Watch Online Hindi Dubbed Full Movie
- Lucky Akhand laid to rest
- Homage paid to Lucky Akhand
- Bubly returns home from hospital, to join shooting
- Photo Album: Shakib-Apu-Abram
- Everything kept secret for Apu’s career: Shakib Khan (Live)
- Shakib-Apu's secret marriage sparks web sensation
- Apu Biswas is my wife, Abraham my son: Shakib Khan
- Child’s mine, but I didn’t marry Apu: Shakib Khan
- Apu took 'Islam' to marry Shakib
- Apu Biswas Live with Shakib Khan's Baby
- Aamir not to release Dangal in Pakistan without national anthem