Shaheed Minar route map finalised for Ekushey
Dhaka : The ‘Ekushey Udjapan Samonnay Committee’ on Saturday finalised a route map for going to the Shaheed Minar on the historic Shaheed Dibosh and International Mother Language Day on Tuesday, said a press release of Dhaka University.
The route map would come into force from 8:00pm on Monday.
According to the route, people will enter Azimpur graveyard through the old High Court road, Doyel Crossing, Bangla Academy, TSC crossing, road beside Vice-Chancellor’s residence and New Market crossing.
After offering fateha at the graves of the martyrs, they will come out through the main gate (south) of the graveyard and go through Azimpur Road, Palashi crossing and Fuller Road.
Those who want to go to Shaheed Minar without visiting the graveyard will use the road on the west of Zahurul Huq Hall after crossing the vice-chancellor’s residence.
The Shaheed Minar could also be reached through the road in front of Home Economic College and Eden College via Azimpur crossing and Palashi crossing.
From Chankharpul area, people can go to Shaheed Minar through Bakshibazar crossing, Palashi crossing and the road in front of Jagannath Hall.
It is noted that the road on the east of Jagannath Hall from TSC will remain completely closed.
After placing wreaths at the Shaheed Minar, people will go through the road in front of the university playground, Doyel Chattar and Chankharpul.
More News »
- সকাল বেলা যে খাবারে ছেলেদের বীর্যের পরিমান বেশি হয়। জানুন কিভাবে খাবেন। ছেলেদের জানা দরকার।
- Rape charge: Actor Tanvir Tonu sent to jail
- Hidden sex lives of Iranians revealed in Cannes film
- Jacqueline to decide look for hosting Bieber in India
- Baahubali 2: The Conclusion (2017) Watch Online Hindi Dubbed Full Movie
- Lucky Akhand laid to rest
- Homage paid to Lucky Akhand
- Bubly returns home from hospital, to join shooting
- Photo Album: Shakib-Apu-Abram
- Everything kept secret for Apu’s career: Shakib Khan (Live)
- Shakib-Apu's secret marriage sparks web sensation
- Apu Biswas is my wife, Abraham my son: Shakib Khan
- Child’s mine, but I didn’t marry Apu: Shakib Khan
- Apu took 'Islam' to marry Shakib
- Apu Biswas Live with Shakib Khan's Baby