Search committee neutral, competent: Law Minister
BRAHMANBARIA : Law, Justice and Parliamentary Affairs’ Minister Anisul Haq yesterday said the search committee constituted by the President for choosing Election Commissioners was absolutely neutral.
Those who were criticizing it should recollect their past.
The minister was responding to questions by journalists at the biennial council of Kashba Press Club, where he was the chief guest.
He said that if BNP inquired a little more they would find that the persons selected were highly educated and had significant contribution in their spheres of activity.
“The President had full confidence in their neutrality and that is why they have been selected, “the minister said.
Among others, members of the local administration and political elite spoke at the meeting.
More News »
- সকাল বেলা যে খাবারে ছেলেদের বীর্যের পরিমান বেশি হয়। জানুন কিভাবে খাবেন। ছেলেদের জানা দরকার।
- Rape charge: Actor Tanvir Tonu sent to jail
- Hidden sex lives of Iranians revealed in Cannes film
- Jacqueline to decide look for hosting Bieber in India
- Baahubali 2: The Conclusion (2017) Watch Online Hindi Dubbed Full Movie
- Lucky Akhand laid to rest
- Homage paid to Lucky Akhand
- Bubly returns home from hospital, to join shooting
- Photo Album: Shakib-Apu-Abram
- Everything kept secret for Apu’s career: Shakib Khan (Live)
- Shakib-Apu's secret marriage sparks web sensation
- Apu Biswas is my wife, Abraham my son: Shakib Khan
- Child’s mine, but I didn’t marry Apu: Shakib Khan
- Apu took 'Islam' to marry Shakib
- Apu Biswas Live with Shakib Khan's Baby