Samsung brings unique experience zone for its visitors at the Samsung pavilion
Dhaka : Samsung Mobile Bangladesh introduces the multi-player VR gaming zone and an augmented reality photo booth at its pavilion in “Smartphone and Tab Expo 2017”. It also showcases its New Superphone the Galaxy C9 Pro for the first time at the Expo. Besides, customers can pre-book this Smartphone in the ‘Smartphone and Tab Expo 2017’ and the ‘Dhaka International Trade Fair 2017’ starting from today.
The ‘Smartphone and Tab Expo 2017’ has become one of the most anticipated events for the smart device industry of Bangladesh. This is the 7th time that this kind of event is taking place in Bangladesh where the best smartphones and tabs of the industry are brought under one roof for the valuable customers. Samsung Mobile Bangladesh has become the Platinum partner this year. The 3-day event started from today and will continue till January 28, 2017 at Bangabandhu International Conference Center (BICC).
Zunaid Ahmed Palak, Honorable State Minister, ICT Division, Ministry of Post, Telecommunication & Information Technology along with Architect Yeafesh Osman, Honorable Minister, Minister of State for Science, Mr. Young-Woo Lee, General Manager, Samsung Electronics Bangladesh and Mr. Muyeedur Rahman, Head of Mobile, Samsung Mobile Bangladesh visited the Samsung’s pavilion and experienced all the exciting new activities of the experience zone. Samsung Mobile Bangladesh also unveiled the latest addition to its smartphone lineup – the Galaxy C9 Pro, at the opening day of the “Smartphone and Tab Expo 2017”.
Samsung’s pavilion in ‘Smartphone and Tab Expo 2017’ is located at the Carnival Hall, which is located at the left side of the entrance of the BICC. The pavilion features multi-player VR gaming zone where visitors can enjoy exciting games such as Fifa, Social Trivia, Need for Speed and many more. Also an augmented reality photo booth has been set up at the Samsung pavilion where visitors can take pictures with a surprise background and enjoy the new experiences. Customers will also get a bag and a jacket or a sweater for with purchase of devices of Samsung from “Smartphone and Tab Expo 2017”.
Mr. Young-Woo Lee, General Manager, Samsung Electronics Bangladesh said, “We are delighted to be the platinum sponsor of “Smartphone and Tab Expo 2017”. At Samsung, we are always looking for ways to enhance user experience and drive consumer delight Samsung always thrives to deliver most advanced technology this is our priority. We have set up a unique user experience at the Samsung pavilion this year. I invite you all to visit the Samsung Pavilion and experience some amazing things.”
More News »
- সকাল বেলা যে খাবারে ছেলেদের বীর্যের পরিমান বেশি হয়। জানুন কিভাবে খাবেন। ছেলেদের জানা দরকার।
- Rape charge: Actor Tanvir Tonu sent to jail
- Hidden sex lives of Iranians revealed in Cannes film
- Jacqueline to decide look for hosting Bieber in India
- Baahubali 2: The Conclusion (2017) Watch Online Hindi Dubbed Full Movie
- Lucky Akhand laid to rest
- Homage paid to Lucky Akhand
- Bubly returns home from hospital, to join shooting
- Photo Album: Shakib-Apu-Abram
- Everything kept secret for Apu’s career: Shakib Khan (Live)
- Shakib-Apu's secret marriage sparks web sensation
- Apu Biswas is my wife, Abraham my son: Shakib Khan
- Child’s mine, but I didn’t marry Apu: Shakib Khan
- Apu took 'Islam' to marry Shakib
- Apu Biswas Live with Shakib Khan's Baby