Runner starts exporting bikes this month
DHAKA, SHADHINBANGLA24.COM : Runner Automobiles Limited is set to enter into the international market this month as it will start exporting motorcycles to Nepal.
“Runner has already been appointed as a distributor in Nepal, and would start exporting Bangladesh-manufactured Runner motorcycles to Nepal by this month; thus foraying into international market,” said Hafizur Rahman Khan, the chairman of the Runner Automobiles Limited.
He came up with the disclosure at the Annual Business Conference-2017 of the company held at a city hotel on Sunday.
Md. Mozammel Hossain, vice chairman and Mukesh Sharma, managing director & CEO of the company, along with other senior officials from the company interacted with two-wheeler sales, service and spare parts dealers fraternity present from all over the Bangladesh, a press release said here today.
The 150 cc high performance and aggressively styled bike “Knight Rider” was launched at the function along with two new models “Kite Plus” and “Royal Plus”.
Hafizur Rahman Khan mentioned that 2016 has been a year of growth for the country’s automobile industry and Runner has been able to outperform the industry gaining volume and market share.
In addition to the models launched in the conference, he said, Runner would also introduce UM Runner range of high end bikes for the Bangladesh youths very soon.
Mukesh Sharma detailed the challenges and opportunities available to two-wheeler industry and further shared a detailed Business Strategy for taking the Road to Glory for growth and business excellence.
The company’s factory has been built on over 125 bighas of land at Valuka in Mymensingh.
It has been manufacturing 50cc to 150cc motorcycles and maintaining leading position in the local market for these two categories.
About 200 dealers and sub-dealers are providing after-sales services through 400 showrooms across the country. The company is also able to support its clients, with providing necessary spare parts in 24 hours, the release added.
More News »
- Celebrities Who Love Watching Porn
- Actor Kalyan Corraya gets bail
- Want to reduce your BP and cholesterol, start eating blue maize
- Jewelleries that can dazzle your look, this 2017!
- President for highlighting country's history, heritage in film
- Wear your leather jacket stylishly
- Busting common myths about sunglasses
- Affleck's sex scenes with Miller ended in tears
- Finding love, not money, key to a happy life
- Contraceptives do not kill sexual desire
- Sonam hates removing make-up after parties!
- ‘Dangal’ inching closer to 350 Crore mark, creates HISTORY
- It's a good time for me: Priyanka
- Here's how hubby Karan made Bipasha's b'day extra special
- Celebs In The Most Bold Dresses Ever