Recipe: Roti Upma
If you have leftover rotis or chapattis then worry not. You need to wonder what to do with them. Here’s a brilliant way of consuming rotis/chapatis and ensuring you do not let leftovers go waste.
Here’s an easy to make delicious recipe that can be ideal for your breakfast.
1 medium onion (finely chopped)
1 green chilli (finely chopped) optional
½ tsp mustard seeds
½ tsp jeera (cumin) powder
½ tsp dhaniya (coriander) powder
½ tsp haldi (turmeric) powder
½ tsp mirchi (chilli) powder
½ tsp garam masala (aromatic spices) powder
1 ½ tablespoon oil for cooking
Salt to taste
Finely chopped coriander for garnishing.
Heat some oil in a Kadhai (pan). Add some mustard seeds. Once they splutter, add chopped onion, green chilli and all the masalas one by one. Cook until onion turns transparent. Then add salt.
In the meanwhile, tear the rotis/chapattis into very tiny pieces.Now add it to the onion in the kadhai and mix well until the masala gets equally dissolved in the torn Roti/Chapati pieces.
Transfer the cooked Roto Upma to a serving bowl Garnish with chopped coriander. Serve hot.
More News »
- Celebrities Who Love Watching Porn
- Actor Kalyan Corraya gets bail
- Want to reduce your BP and cholesterol, start eating blue maize
- Jewelleries that can dazzle your look, this 2017!
- President for highlighting country's history, heritage in film
- Wear your leather jacket stylishly
- Busting common myths about sunglasses
- Affleck's sex scenes with Miller ended in tears
- Finding love, not money, key to a happy life
- Contraceptives do not kill sexual desire
- Sonam hates removing make-up after parties!
- ‘Dangal’ inching closer to 350 Crore mark, creates HISTORY
- It's a good time for me: Priyanka
- Here's how hubby Karan made Bipasha's b'day extra special
- Celebs In The Most Bold Dresses Ever