Rajshahi Divisional Primary School football player get BFF Yes card
Obaydul Islam Robi, Rajshahi Correspondent
The Bangladesh Football Federation (BFF) gives the Yes card of Begum Fazilatunnesa mujida Gold Cup Primary School Football Tournament Bangamata Rajshahi division football team.
BFF coach Syead Ghulam Jilani give the yes card to play national lavel of Rajshahi division football team. in that time Raihan Uddin DP of Dhaka, D P EO Noor Akther jannatula Ferdous , U EO Mir Mamun Rahman, Manager Mashud Rana and coach Zahir Uddin were present.
In this regard Charghat primary education officer Mir Mamun Rahman said, Upazila Barbariya government primary school students participated in different stages of the game has achieved the status of a national football game. The Football now becomes Rajshahi division football team. However this team not only Charghat upazilas but also of divisional on Sunday Morning at.
The Barisal Division VS Rajshahi Division going on competition on 24 February Bangamata Begum Fazilatunnesa Gold Cup Primary School Football Tournament will be held at Dhaka Mirpur Stadium. All in order to win the game by taking part in the prayer team prayed officer Mir Mamun. In the meantime, the Minister of State for Foreign Affairs, Deputy Commissioner, and District Education Officer expressed gratitude to all concerned.
More News »
- Rape charge: Actor Tanvir Tonu sent to jail
- Hidden sex lives of Iranians revealed in Cannes film
- Jacqueline to decide look for hosting Bieber in India
- Baahubali 2: The Conclusion (2017) Watch Online Hindi Dubbed Full Movie
- Lucky Akhand laid to rest
- Homage paid to Lucky Akhand
- Bubly returns home from hospital, to join shooting
- Photo Album: Shakib-Apu-Abram
- Everything kept secret for Apu’s career: Shakib Khan (Live)
- Shakib-Apu's secret marriage sparks web sensation
- Apu Biswas is my wife, Abraham my son: Shakib Khan
- Child’s mine, but I didn’t marry Apu: Shakib Khan
- Apu took 'Islam' to marry Shakib
- Apu Biswas Live with Shakib Khan's Baby
- Aamir not to release Dangal in Pakistan without national anthem