RAB detains 10 suspected militants in city
DHAKA : Rapid Action Battalion (RAB) today detained 10 suspected members of the outlawed Neo-Jama’atul Mujahideen Bangladesh (JBM) from Uttara and Kalabagan areas in the capital, RAB sources said.
A short message of RAB Media and Legal Wing Director Commander Mufti Muhammad Mahmud Khan informed BSS that bombs and huge explosives were also recovered from their possessions.
They are the suspected operatives of Sarwar-Tamim faction of the Neo-JMB, it also said.
Details will be informed later.
More News »
- Jacqueline to decide look for hosting Bieber in India
- Baahubali 2: The Conclusion (2017) Watch Online Hindi Dubbed Full Movie
- Lucky Akhand laid to rest
- Homage paid to Lucky Akhand
- Bubly returns home from hospital, to join shooting
- Photo Album: Shakib-Apu-Abram
- Everything kept secret for Apu’s career: Shakib Khan (Live)
- Shakib-Apu's secret marriage sparks web sensation
- Apu Biswas is my wife, Abraham my son: Shakib Khan
- Child’s mine, but I didn’t marry Apu: Shakib Khan
- Apu took 'Islam' to marry Shakib
- Apu Biswas Live with Shakib Khan's Baby
- Aamir not to release Dangal in Pakistan without national anthem
- Indian classical singing legend Kishori Amonkar passes away at 84
- iPhone 7 goes red to help fight AIDS