RAB detains 10 suspected militants in city
DHAKA : Rapid Action Battalion (RAB) today detained 10 suspected members of the outlawed Neo-Jama’atul Mujahideen Bangladesh (JBM) from Uttara and Kalabagan areas in the capital, RAB sources said.
A short message of RAB Media and Legal Wing Director Commander Mufti Muhammad Mahmud Khan informed BSS that bombs and huge explosives were also recovered from their possessions.
They are the suspected operatives of Sarwar-Tamim faction of the Neo-JMB, it also said.
Details will be informed later.
More News »
- Twinkle’s Witty COMMENT on Karan- Kangana Fight
- ``Been inappropriately touched on Holi''
- Why midnight snacking is unhealthy
- Bad Dating Behaviors That Guys Really Hate
- 8 Reasons Why the Middle Child Is the Best Child
- Natalie Portman gives birth to a girl
- Shaon files case against Bunty
- Censor certificate ‘No Bed of Roses’ for Tisha, Irrfan Khan-starrer ‘Doob’
- Mahi’s self-proclaimed husband Shawon acquitted
- What good is playing female genitalia
- Baahubali 2: Prabhas, Anushka Shetty in artistic new poster
- Is your boyfriend secretly accessing your Facebook account?
- How to master the first date
- Madonna applies to adopt 2 kids
- Hollywood set for Oscars picks with no big surprises