RAB detains 10 suspected militants in city
DHAKA : Rapid Action Battalion (RAB) today detained 10 suspected members of the outlawed Neo-Jama’atul Mujahideen Bangladesh (JBM) from Uttara and Kalabagan areas in the capital, RAB sources said.
A short message of RAB Media and Legal Wing Director Commander Mufti Muhammad Mahmud Khan informed BSS that bombs and huge explosives were also recovered from their possessions.
They are the suspected operatives of Sarwar-Tamim faction of the Neo-JMB, it also said.
Details will be informed later.
More News »
- Watch! Shahid-Kangana's steamy romance in 'Yeh Ishq Hai'
- See the Hottest celebrity bikini bodies (Photo Gallery)
- Lock your lips in these many ways
- Celebrities Who Love Watching Porn
- Actor Kalyan Corraya gets bail
- Want to reduce your BP and cholesterol, start eating blue maize
- Jewelleries that can dazzle your look, this 2017!
- President for highlighting country's history, heritage in film
- Wear your leather jacket stylishly
- Busting common myths about sunglasses
- Affleck's sex scenes with Miller ended in tears
- Finding love, not money, key to a happy life
- Contraceptives do not kill sexual desire
- Sonam hates removing make-up after parties!
- ‘Dangal’ inching closer to 350 Crore mark, creates HISTORY