Quader for declaration of full committee of thana, ward, union
DHAKA : Awami League General Secretary Obaidul Quader today directed to declare full committee of party’s all thana, ward and union under the city by May 31.
He gave the directive while inaugurating a temporary office of Dhaka City South Awami League at party’s Bangabandhu Avenue office here.
AL office secretary Dr Abdus Sobhan Golap, South City General Secretary Sadek Khan and North City General Secretary Shahe Alam Murad, among others, spoke with South City President Abul Hasnat in the chair.
Quader, also the Road Transport and Bridges Minister, urged them to start collecting new members and renew the old ones.
More News »
- Rape charge: Actor Tanvir Tonu sent to jail
- Hidden sex lives of Iranians revealed in Cannes film
- Jacqueline to decide look for hosting Bieber in India
- Baahubali 2: The Conclusion (2017) Watch Online Hindi Dubbed Full Movie
- Lucky Akhand laid to rest
- Homage paid to Lucky Akhand
- Bubly returns home from hospital, to join shooting
- Photo Album: Shakib-Apu-Abram
- Everything kept secret for Apu’s career: Shakib Khan (Live)
- Shakib-Apu's secret marriage sparks web sensation
- Apu Biswas is my wife, Abraham my son: Shakib Khan
- Child’s mine, but I didn’t marry Apu: Shakib Khan
- Apu took 'Islam' to marry Shakib
- Apu Biswas Live with Shakib Khan's Baby
- Aamir not to release Dangal in Pakistan without national anthem