Police Arrested BNP leader and Union Member Ashraf with heroin
Obaydul Islam Robi Rajshahiঃ Ashraf Ali a member of Shalua union of Charghat upazila in Rajshahi. He was arrested with 25 grams heroin. A packet of 25 grams of Heroines was found on Saturday at around 10 am on Saturday at Sisutala Police check post on the Charghat-Banswar highway. And Later, he was arrested and taken to the police station, said OC Nibaran Chandra Barman.
Ashraf Ali, arrested with heroin, and he is a member of Ward No. 3 of Shalua Union and guardian member of Shulua High School Managing Committee. He is also vice-president of the executive committee of the party and ward of the ward. He is the son of Golam Pangatan village Chamta.
in this regard Charghat Model Police Station OC Nibaran Chandra Barman said the UP member and local BNP leader Ashraf Ali was a drug lord. He was selling heroin and yaba for a long time in the custody of the representatives. On Saturday morning, police came to know about the secret news that Ashraf Ali was going to Baneswar with heroin.
When Ashraful Ali came to the children’s attic after attending the Apache motorcycle, police searched his body. At this time a packet of 25 gram heroin was found from him. And he arrested by RAB along with heroin once. in this connection a case has been filed against Ashraf Ali with drags act said OC Nibaran and after then sent to Rajshahi court.
More News »
- সকাল বেলা যে খাবারে ছেলেদের বীর্যের পরিমান বেশি হয়। জানুন কিভাবে খাবেন। ছেলেদের জানা দরকার।
- Rape charge: Actor Tanvir Tonu sent to jail
- Hidden sex lives of Iranians revealed in Cannes film
- Jacqueline to decide look for hosting Bieber in India
- Baahubali 2: The Conclusion (2017) Watch Online Hindi Dubbed Full Movie
- Lucky Akhand laid to rest
- Homage paid to Lucky Akhand
- Bubly returns home from hospital, to join shooting
- Photo Album: Shakib-Apu-Abram
- Everything kept secret for Apu’s career: Shakib Khan (Live)
- Shakib-Apu's secret marriage sparks web sensation
- Apu Biswas is my wife, Abraham my son: Shakib Khan
- Child’s mine, but I didn’t marry Apu: Shakib Khan
- Apu took 'Islam' to marry Shakib
- Apu Biswas Live with Shakib Khan's Baby