PM releases commemorative postage stamp on Int’l Customs Day
DHAKA : Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina today released a commemorative postage stamp, a first day cover and a data card on the occasion of the International Customs Day 2017.
The premier released the stamp, first day cover and data card at the beginning of the weekly regular cabinet meeting held at Bangladesh
Secretariat here this morning. A special canceller was used on the occasion.
Bangladesh Post Office issued the commemorative stamp of Taka 10, the first day cover of Tk 10 and the data card of Tk 5.
State Minister for Post and Telecommunication Tarana Halim, Secretary of the ministry M Faizur Rahman Chowdhury and Director General of Bangladesh Post Office Prabash Chandra Saha were present on the occasion, among others.
The sale of the stamp, first day cover and data card started from the
Philatelic Bureau of Dhaka GPO today, while those would be available from other GPOs and head post offices across the country.
There is an arrangement for special canceller in four GPOs which would be used for the first day cover.
More News »
- Rape charge: Actor Tanvir Tonu sent to jail
- Hidden sex lives of Iranians revealed in Cannes film
- Jacqueline to decide look for hosting Bieber in India
- Baahubali 2: The Conclusion (2017) Watch Online Hindi Dubbed Full Movie
- Lucky Akhand laid to rest
- Homage paid to Lucky Akhand
- Bubly returns home from hospital, to join shooting
- Photo Album: Shakib-Apu-Abram
- Everything kept secret for Apu’s career: Shakib Khan (Live)
- Shakib-Apu's secret marriage sparks web sensation
- Apu Biswas is my wife, Abraham my son: Shakib Khan
- Child’s mine, but I didn’t marry Apu: Shakib Khan
- Apu took 'Islam' to marry Shakib
- Apu Biswas Live with Shakib Khan's Baby
- Aamir not to release Dangal in Pakistan without national anthem