PM offers ziarat of Rawza Mubarak of Prophet Muhammad (PBUH)
MADINAH, Saudi Arabia : Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina offered ziarat of Rawza Mubarak of Prophet Hazrat Muhammad (PBUH) at Masjid-e Nababi in the holy city of Madinah this afternoon under the Saudi Royal protocol.
She earlier offered Zohr prayers at the same mosque and joined a munajat seeking divine blessings for the countrymen as well as continued peace, progress and prosperity of the entire Muslim Ummah.
Sheikh Hasina is scheduled to offer Asr prayers at Masjid-e Nababi.
Later, the prime minister will go to Makkah by air to perform holy umrah.
The prime minister earlier arrived in Madinah this morning from Riyadh after attending the first-ever Arab Islamic-American (AIA) Summit.
A special VVIP flight of Royal Saudi Airlines carrying the prime minister landed at Prince Mohammad Bin Abdul Aziz Airport at 11:25 am (local time).
Deputy Prince of the Kingdom Saud Bin Khalid Al Faisal received the prime minister at the airport.
Sheikh Hasina reached Riyadh on May 20 at the invitation of Saudi King Salman bin Abdulaziz Al Saud to join the Arab Islamic-American (AIA) Summit which was held on Sunday in the Saudi capital.
After the four-day visit, the prime minister will return home in the early hours of May 24.
More News »
- Rape charge: Actor Tanvir Tonu sent to jail
- Hidden sex lives of Iranians revealed in Cannes film
- Jacqueline to decide look for hosting Bieber in India
- Baahubali 2: The Conclusion (2017) Watch Online Hindi Dubbed Full Movie
- Lucky Akhand laid to rest
- Homage paid to Lucky Akhand
- Bubly returns home from hospital, to join shooting
- Photo Album: Shakib-Apu-Abram
- Everything kept secret for Apu’s career: Shakib Khan (Live)
- Shakib-Apu's secret marriage sparks web sensation
- Apu Biswas is my wife, Abraham my son: Shakib Khan
- Child’s mine, but I didn’t marry Apu: Shakib Khan
- Apu took 'Islam' to marry Shakib
- Apu Biswas Live with Shakib Khan's Baby
- Aamir not to release Dangal in Pakistan without national anthem