Platonic partner can bring smile on your face
Most couples are seen going through emotional incompatibility in the present days. Understanding and emotional support from a partner is what a person looks for and most of the times, it is hard to find.
However, the existence of platonic relationships has made it possible for two people to connect on an emotional level. Platonic relationships make our lives simpler and easier. Read on:
Fill the void: Being in a platonic relationship might not do wonders, but it will definitely fill the void in your life. All of us need a person who understands us and is there for us when we need him/her. Someone who can make us laugh and with whom we want to share everything. Get emotional and social support from. When we are unable to find such a person, an emptiness takes over that can’t be easily filled. Importantly, it greatly disturbs the normalcy of one’s life.
Develops into friendship: Platonic relationships often develop into a stronger bond of friendship. You can share great emotional intimacy if you set the limits and do not cross them. The nature of this relationship can help you share a great bond. If you understand where your loyalties lie, you will have a beautiful time ahead.
Can be a great support: A platonic partner will always be there to tell you about your strengths and weaknesses. He/she will not only lend a great support, but also help in taking some important decisions of your life.
A platonic partner can bring a smile on your face, and no one else can play a better role. It’s more unconditional, comes with no tag.
More News »
- Lucky Akhand laid to rest
- Homage paid to Lucky Akhand
- Bubly returns home from hospital, to join shooting
- Photo Album: Shakib-Apu-Abram
- Everything kept secret for Apu’s career: Shakib Khan (Live)
- Shakib-Apu's secret marriage sparks web sensation
- Apu Biswas is my wife, Abraham my son: Shakib Khan
- Child’s mine, but I didn’t marry Apu: Shakib Khan
- Apu took 'Islam' to marry Shakib
- Apu Biswas Live with Shakib Khan's Baby
- Aamir not to release Dangal in Pakistan without national anthem
- Indian classical singing legend Kishori Amonkar passes away at 84
- iPhone 7 goes red to help fight AIDS
- Men more prone to infertility due to less sleep
- Afternoon power nap can boost employees creativity