Palak asks young generation to build “Digital Bangladesh”
NATORE : State Minister for Information and Communication Technology (ICT) Junaid Ahmed Palak today asked the young generation to acquire technological knowledge to help build ‘Digital Bangladesh’.
“ICT division has taken different steps to impart technological education to the young generation. ICT education is compulsory for the students”, the minister said while addressing a gathering on Lalor High School premises of Singra upazila as chief guest.
Palak said mothers can play vital roles to educate their children properly.
Chairman of the school managing committee Sirajuddin Sarder presided over the function. It was addressed, among others, by president of the upazila Awami League Wahidur Rahman Sheikh, Lalor union parishad chairman Najrul Islam and head teacher of the school M Mahabub Alam.
More News »
- সকাল বেলা যে খাবারে ছেলেদের বীর্যের পরিমান বেশি হয়। জানুন কিভাবে খাবেন। ছেলেদের জানা দরকার।
- Rape charge: Actor Tanvir Tonu sent to jail
- Hidden sex lives of Iranians revealed in Cannes film
- Jacqueline to decide look for hosting Bieber in India
- Baahubali 2: The Conclusion (2017) Watch Online Hindi Dubbed Full Movie
- Lucky Akhand laid to rest
- Homage paid to Lucky Akhand
- Bubly returns home from hospital, to join shooting
- Photo Album: Shakib-Apu-Abram
- Everything kept secret for Apu’s career: Shakib Khan (Live)
- Shakib-Apu's secret marriage sparks web sensation
- Apu Biswas is my wife, Abraham my son: Shakib Khan
- Child’s mine, but I didn’t marry Apu: Shakib Khan
- Apu took 'Islam' to marry Shakib
- Apu Biswas Live with Shakib Khan's Baby