Padma Bridge construction to end in Dec ’18
MADARIPUR, shadhinbangla24.com : Minister for Road Transport and Bridges Obaidul Quader today said the construction of Padma Bridge will complete in December 2018.
“Forty percent of the construction of Padma Bridge has already been done,” he said after inaugurating an eight-kilometer approach road on Shibchar-Kanthalbari at Jajira point of the bridge.
The construction of Padma Bridge will complete on time as per the pledge of Prime minister Sheikh Hasina, the minister said, adding that the construction of the multipurpose bridge is progressing fast.
He said the construction of Maowa link road, Maowa service area and road has already ended along with the construction of 20 culverts and five bridges.
Shariatpur-1 MP ABM Mozammel Huq, Padma Bridge Project Director M Shariful Islam, Madaripur Deputy Commissioner M Kamal Uddin Biswas and Additional Superintendent of Police Ansar Uddin were present on the occasion, among others.
More News »
- Rape charge: Actor Tanvir Tonu sent to jail
- Hidden sex lives of Iranians revealed in Cannes film
- Jacqueline to decide look for hosting Bieber in India
- Baahubali 2: The Conclusion (2017) Watch Online Hindi Dubbed Full Movie
- Lucky Akhand laid to rest
- Homage paid to Lucky Akhand
- Bubly returns home from hospital, to join shooting
- Photo Album: Shakib-Apu-Abram
- Everything kept secret for Apu’s career: Shakib Khan (Live)
- Shakib-Apu's secret marriage sparks web sensation
- Apu Biswas is my wife, Abraham my son: Shakib Khan
- Child’s mine, but I didn’t marry Apu: Shakib Khan
- Apu took 'Islam' to marry Shakib
- Apu Biswas Live with Shakib Khan's Baby
- Aamir not to release Dangal in Pakistan without national anthem