NOVOAIR honors partners
DHAKA, shadhinbangla24.com : Private carrier NOVOAIR arranged a special recognition program for all travel agencies to recognize their contribution on its successful journey to the fifth year.
NOVOAIR organized a gala event on Monday night to celebrate its 4th anniversary in a city hotel through an “Appreciation Event”, said a press release today.
Civil Aviation and Tourism Minister Rashed Khan Menon handed over crests and certificates to the top performer agencies.
Ministry officials and civil aviation authority, Bangladesh, travel agencies representative from different regions and prominent personalities of different sectors were present.
In four categories, 26 agencies have been awarded for their performances. In outstanding category, Chittagong’s Be Fresh won the Million Dollar Agent, in Top National Performance category, Be Fresh as Titanium Agent, while International Travel Corporation won as Platinum Agent and Saimon Overseas as Sapphire Agent.
In zonal top performer categories 3 agencies each from Dhaka, Chittagong, Cox’s Bazar, Jessor, Sylhet and Saidpur zone and 4 agencies have won as Best promising agent.
Managing Director of NOVOAIR Mofizur Rahman said NOVOAIR has always given priority to its customers’ safety and security.
“By ensuring the top-class and timely service and adding new destination, NOVOAIR has earned trust and satisfaction which is model for others,” he added.
From 2013 to 2016, NOVOAIR operated 11,665 flights and serving about ten lakh customers accumulating both in domestic and international flights.
More News »
- Watch! Shahid-Kangana's steamy romance in 'Yeh Ishq Hai'
- See the Hottest celebrity bikini bodies (Photo Gallery)
- Lock your lips in these many ways
- Celebrities Who Love Watching Porn
- Actor Kalyan Corraya gets bail
- Want to reduce your BP and cholesterol, start eating blue maize
- Jewelleries that can dazzle your look, this 2017!
- President for highlighting country's history, heritage in film
- Wear your leather jacket stylishly
- Busting common myths about sunglasses
- Affleck's sex scenes with Miller ended in tears
- Finding love, not money, key to a happy life
- Contraceptives do not kill sexual desire
- Sonam hates removing make-up after parties!
- ‘Dangal’ inching closer to 350 Crore mark, creates HISTORY