None involved in crimes to be spared: Kamal
DHAKA : Home Minister Asaduzzaman Khan Kamal today said the verdict in the seven-murder case demonstrated the rule of law in the country and warned that none involved in crimes would be spared.
“The verdict in Narayanganj seven-murder case proved that the government would not spare anyone in case of crime,” he told newsmen while giving his instant reaction to the verdict at his secretariat office.
The minister expressed his satisfaction over the verdict and said that it once again showed that there is rule of law in the country.
He said the Rapid Action Battalion (RAB) would not be responsible for its some derailed personnel, who committed crimes, because it is an institution to curb crimes in the country. “This judgment has established the force further. The RAB also helped to conduct proper investigation of the killing.”
Replying to a query about the absconding convicts, Kamal said the law enforcers would bring them to justice.
Earlier in the morning, a Narayanganj court sentenced to death 26 persons including main accused Nur Hossain and three sacked army officers serving in RAB on deputation in the 2014 seven-murder case of Narayanganj.
The court also handed down different jail terms to nine convicts in the case.
More News »
- সকাল বেলা যে খাবারে ছেলেদের বীর্যের পরিমান বেশি হয়। জানুন কিভাবে খাবেন। ছেলেদের জানা দরকার।
- Rape charge: Actor Tanvir Tonu sent to jail
- Hidden sex lives of Iranians revealed in Cannes film
- Jacqueline to decide look for hosting Bieber in India
- Baahubali 2: The Conclusion (2017) Watch Online Hindi Dubbed Full Movie
- Lucky Akhand laid to rest
- Homage paid to Lucky Akhand
- Bubly returns home from hospital, to join shooting
- Photo Album: Shakib-Apu-Abram
- Everything kept secret for Apu’s career: Shakib Khan (Live)
- Shakib-Apu's secret marriage sparks web sensation
- Apu Biswas is my wife, Abraham my son: Shakib Khan
- Child’s mine, but I didn’t marry Apu: Shakib Khan
- Apu took 'Islam' to marry Shakib
- Apu Biswas Live with Shakib Khan's Baby