National Institute of Textile Engineering & Research (NITER)
National Institute of Textile Engineering & Research (NITER) is a Public-Private Partnership (PPP) Education & Training Organization and a Constituent Institute of the University of Dhaka; run by Bangladesh Textile Mills Association (BTMA) under the Ministry of Textiles and Jute, GOB.
Position Name: Lecturer (Wet Processing)
Number of Post: 01
The candidate must possess a 1st Class or minimum CGPA 3.50 in a scale of 4.00 in B. Sc. in Textile Engineering (specialization in Wet Processing) degree from a recognized University/ Institute with preferably 1 year professional experience. Candidate having M. Sc. in Wet Processing degree will be given preference. Condition may be relaxed in case of internal candidate.
Important Instructions for the Applicants:
Application, details CV along with the names of two referees, attested copies of all educational and professional certificates, testimonials, mark sheets and two copies of passport size photographs should reach the Principal, NITER, Nayarhat, Savar, Dhaka.
Application may be sent through Email ([email protected]) mentioning the name of the post in the Subject Line with the scanned copies of all required documents; otherwise application will be cancelled.
Application Deadline: 6-5-2017, time: 4.00 pm.
Applicant’s Age should be in the range of 18 years to 32 years.
During interview, every applicant has to bring the main copies of all required documents and journals/ publications (if any).
Any kind of persuasion will lead the applicant to disqualification.
The authority of NITER reserves the right to accept or reject any application.
More News »
- Rape charge: Actor Tanvir Tonu sent to jail
- Hidden sex lives of Iranians revealed in Cannes film
- Jacqueline to decide look for hosting Bieber in India
- Baahubali 2: The Conclusion (2017) Watch Online Hindi Dubbed Full Movie
- Lucky Akhand laid to rest
- Homage paid to Lucky Akhand
- Bubly returns home from hospital, to join shooting
- Photo Album: Shakib-Apu-Abram
- Everything kept secret for Apu’s career: Shakib Khan (Live)
- Shakib-Apu's secret marriage sparks web sensation
- Apu Biswas is my wife, Abraham my son: Shakib Khan
- Child’s mine, but I didn’t marry Apu: Shakib Khan
- Apu took 'Islam' to marry Shakib
- Apu Biswas Live with Shakib Khan's Baby
- Aamir not to release Dangal in Pakistan without national anthem