Nasim for giving proper services to rural people
DHAKA : Health and Family Welfare Minister Mohammad Nasim today urged the young doctors to give proper services to the rural people.
“You should give proper services to the rural people and be careful so that grassroots people aren’t deprived of getting proper treatment,” he told the newly appointed doctors of 35th BCS Cadre (Health and Family Planning) at BMA auditorium in the city.
State Minister for Health and Family Welfare Jahid Malik, BMA President Dr Mostafa Jalal Mohiuddin and General Secretary Dr Ehteshamul Haque Chowdhury, Director General of Health Services Dr Abul Kalam Azad, President of Swadhinata Chikithshok Parishad Dr Iqbal Arsalan and Homeopathy Board Chairman Dr Dilip Roy, among others, addressed the function.
Nasim said the newly appointed doctors will have to stay at their respective hospitals for two years.
More News »
- সকাল বেলা যে খাবারে ছেলেদের বীর্যের পরিমান বেশি হয়। জানুন কিভাবে খাবেন। ছেলেদের জানা দরকার।
- Rape charge: Actor Tanvir Tonu sent to jail
- Hidden sex lives of Iranians revealed in Cannes film
- Jacqueline to decide look for hosting Bieber in India
- Baahubali 2: The Conclusion (2017) Watch Online Hindi Dubbed Full Movie
- Lucky Akhand laid to rest
- Homage paid to Lucky Akhand
- Bubly returns home from hospital, to join shooting
- Photo Album: Shakib-Apu-Abram
- Everything kept secret for Apu’s career: Shakib Khan (Live)
- Shakib-Apu's secret marriage sparks web sensation
- Apu Biswas is my wife, Abraham my son: Shakib Khan
- Child’s mine, but I didn’t marry Apu: Shakib Khan
- Apu took 'Islam' to marry Shakib
- Apu Biswas Live with Shakib Khan's Baby