Nasim asks to appoint project director over modernization of DMCH
DHAKA : Health and Family Welfare Minister Mohammed Nasim today asked the concerned authorities to appoint project director to quickly implement the modernization activities of Dhaka Medical College Hospital.
He gave the directive while presiding over a meeting on review of the modernization activities of DMCH at the ministry meeting room, a press release said.
The minister expressed dissatisfaction over the slow pace of the activities. Earlier, Nasim asked the concerned authorities to prepare new design for the modernization and extension of the leading hospital keeping up its current architectural design.
The minister decided to appoint project director to implement it quickly as several works, including preparing of final design, have a little progress.
The meeting decided to raise the bed numbers of the hospital to 5000.
State Minister for Health and Family Welfare Zahid Malek, Health Secretary Md Sirajul Islam, Director General of Directorate General of Health Services (DGHS) Professor Dr Abul Kamal azad, DMCH Principal Professor Ismail Khan and DMCH Director Brigadier General Mizanur Rahman, among others, joined the meeting.
More News »
- Rape charge: Actor Tanvir Tonu sent to jail
- Hidden sex lives of Iranians revealed in Cannes film
- Jacqueline to decide look for hosting Bieber in India
- Baahubali 2: The Conclusion (2017) Watch Online Hindi Dubbed Full Movie
- Lucky Akhand laid to rest
- Homage paid to Lucky Akhand
- Bubly returns home from hospital, to join shooting
- Photo Album: Shakib-Apu-Abram
- Everything kept secret for Apu’s career: Shakib Khan (Live)
- Shakib-Apu's secret marriage sparks web sensation
- Apu Biswas is my wife, Abraham my son: Shakib Khan
- Child’s mine, but I didn’t marry Apu: Shakib Khan
- Apu took 'Islam' to marry Shakib
- Apu Biswas Live with Shakib Khan's Baby
- Aamir not to release Dangal in Pakistan without national anthem