MP Liton killing case: 2 suspects put on 3‐day custody
Gaibandha : A Gaibandha court on Monday placed two suspects on a three‐day custody each in a case filed over the killing of Gaibandha‐1 Lawmaker Manjurul Islam Liton.
The suspects are Saiful Islam and Masudur Rahman Mukul.
Judge of Additional Chief Judicial Magistrate’s Court Moynul Hasan Yusuf issued the order.
Atiar Rahman, officer‐in‐charge of Sundarganj Police and also the investigation officer of the case produced the duo before the court on Sunday, seeking a seven‐day remand for each of them.
Earlier on Sunday, police arrested the two suspects, who are activists of Jamaat‐e‐Islami Bangladesh, from different places of Sundarganj upazila for their suspected link to the killing of Liton.
Earlier on 31 December last, Liton was shot at point blank range by some miscreants at his village home at Masterpara of Sundarbans Upazila.
He was then taken to Rangpur Medical College Hospital where he died.
More News »
- সকাল বেলা যে খাবারে ছেলেদের বীর্যের পরিমান বেশি হয়। জানুন কিভাবে খাবেন। ছেলেদের জানা দরকার।
- Rape charge: Actor Tanvir Tonu sent to jail
- Hidden sex lives of Iranians revealed in Cannes film
- Jacqueline to decide look for hosting Bieber in India
- Baahubali 2: The Conclusion (2017) Watch Online Hindi Dubbed Full Movie
- Lucky Akhand laid to rest
- Homage paid to Lucky Akhand
- Bubly returns home from hospital, to join shooting
- Photo Album: Shakib-Apu-Abram
- Everything kept secret for Apu’s career: Shakib Khan (Live)
- Shakib-Apu's secret marriage sparks web sensation
- Apu Biswas is my wife, Abraham my son: Shakib Khan
- Child’s mine, but I didn’t marry Apu: Shakib Khan
- Apu took 'Islam' to marry Shakib
- Apu Biswas Live with Shakib Khan's Baby