Moderate fog likely
DHAKA : The low over the Andaman Sea and adjoining area now lies over the North Andaman Sea and adjoining coastal area. Ridge of sub-continental high extends up to West Bengal and adjoining area.
Weather may remain dry with temporary partly cloudy sky over the country. Moderate to thick fog may occur at places over the river basins and adjoining area and light to moderate fog may occur elsewhere over the country during mid night till morning.
Mild cold wave is sweeping over Rangpur division and the region of Srimangal and it may continue.
Night temperature may fall slightly and day temperature may remain nearly unchanged over the country.
The sun sets at 05-30pm today and rises at 06-44am tomorrow at Dhaka.
The lowest temperature of today was recorded 07.9 degree Celsius at Srimangal and the highest temperature of yesterday (Wednesday) was recorded 29 degree Celsius at Teknaf.
More News »
- Rape charge: Actor Tanvir Tonu sent to jail
- Hidden sex lives of Iranians revealed in Cannes film
- Jacqueline to decide look for hosting Bieber in India
- Baahubali 2: The Conclusion (2017) Watch Online Hindi Dubbed Full Movie
- Lucky Akhand laid to rest
- Homage paid to Lucky Akhand
- Bubly returns home from hospital, to join shooting
- Photo Album: Shakib-Apu-Abram
- Everything kept secret for Apu’s career: Shakib Khan (Live)
- Shakib-Apu's secret marriage sparks web sensation
- Apu Biswas is my wife, Abraham my son: Shakib Khan
- Child’s mine, but I didn’t marry Apu: Shakib Khan
- Apu took 'Islam' to marry Shakib
- Apu Biswas Live with Shakib Khan's Baby
- Aamir not to release Dangal in Pakistan without national anthem