Moderate fog likely
DHAKA : The low over the Andaman Sea and adjoining area now lies over the North Andaman Sea and adjoining coastal area. Ridge of sub-continental high extends up to West Bengal and adjoining area.
Weather may remain dry with temporary partly cloudy sky over the country. Moderate to thick fog may occur at places over the river basins and adjoining area and light to moderate fog may occur elsewhere over the country during mid night till morning.
Mild cold wave is sweeping over Rangpur division and the region of Srimangal and it may continue.
Night temperature may fall slightly and day temperature may remain nearly unchanged over the country.
The sun sets at 05-30pm today and rises at 06-44am tomorrow at Dhaka.
The lowest temperature of today was recorded 07.9 degree Celsius at Srimangal and the highest temperature of yesterday (Wednesday) was recorded 29 degree Celsius at Teknaf.
More News »
- Celebrities Who Love Watching Porn
- Actor Kalyan Corraya gets bail
- Want to reduce your BP and cholesterol, start eating blue maize
- Jewelleries that can dazzle your look, this 2017!
- President for highlighting country's history, heritage in film
- Wear your leather jacket stylishly
- Busting common myths about sunglasses
- Affleck's sex scenes with Miller ended in tears
- Finding love, not money, key to a happy life
- Contraceptives do not kill sexual desire
- Sonam hates removing make-up after parties!
- ‘Dangal’ inching closer to 350 Crore mark, creates HISTORY
- It's a good time for me: Priyanka
- Here's how hubby Karan made Bipasha's b'day extra special
- Celebs In The Most Bold Dresses Ever