Moderate fog likely
DHAKA : The low over the Andaman Sea and adjoining area now lies over the North Andaman Sea and adjoining coastal area. Ridge of sub-continental high extends up to West Bengal and adjoining area.
Weather may remain dry with temporary partly cloudy sky over the country. Moderate to thick fog may occur at places over the river basins and adjoining area and light to moderate fog may occur elsewhere over the country during mid night till morning.
Mild cold wave is sweeping over Rangpur division and the region of Srimangal and it may continue.
Night temperature may fall slightly and day temperature may remain nearly unchanged over the country.
The sun sets at 05-30pm today and rises at 06-44am tomorrow at Dhaka.
The lowest temperature of today was recorded 07.9 degree Celsius at Srimangal and the highest temperature of yesterday (Wednesday) was recorded 29 degree Celsius at Teknaf.
More News »
- Twinkle’s Witty COMMENT on Karan- Kangana Fight
- ``Been inappropriately touched on Holi''
- Why midnight snacking is unhealthy
- Bad Dating Behaviors That Guys Really Hate
- 8 Reasons Why the Middle Child Is the Best Child
- Natalie Portman gives birth to a girl
- Shaon files case against Bunty
- Censor certificate ‘No Bed of Roses’ for Tisha, Irrfan Khan-starrer ‘Doob’
- Mahi’s self-proclaimed husband Shawon acquitted
- What good is playing female genitalia
- Baahubali 2: Prabhas, Anushka Shetty in artistic new poster
- Is your boyfriend secretly accessing your Facebook account?
- How to master the first date
- Madonna applies to adopt 2 kids
- Hollywood set for Oscars picks with no big surprises