Mitu’s parents quizzed over her murder
Chittagong : Police on Thursday interrogated the parents of Mahmuda Khanom Mitu, slain wife of former police superintendent Babul Akhter, over the murder.
Md Kamruzzaman, additional deputy commissioner (North) of the Detective Branch of Chittagong Metropolitan Police and also the investigation officer of the case filed over the murder, quizzed Mitu’s father Mosharraf Hossain and her mother Shaheda Mosharraf at the CMP office from 11:15am.
Earlier on December 22 last, police quizzed Mosharraf Hossain.
On December 15, Babul Akhter met investigation officer Kamruzzaman at the CMP office.
On June 5 last, unidentified miscreants gunned down SP Babul’s wife Mitu at GEC intersection of the port city of Chittagong in the morning while she went there to drop her son Mahir Akhter, 7, for a bus of Chittagong Cantonment Public School and College.
A case was filed with Panchlaish Police Station of Chittagong Metropolitan Police, accusing three unidentified people.
After getting promotion as SP, Babul Akhter was attached with the Police Headquarters for his posting from CMP several days before his wife was murdered.
More News »
- Rape charge: Actor Tanvir Tonu sent to jail
- Hidden sex lives of Iranians revealed in Cannes film
- Jacqueline to decide look for hosting Bieber in India
- Baahubali 2: The Conclusion (2017) Watch Online Hindi Dubbed Full Movie
- Lucky Akhand laid to rest
- Homage paid to Lucky Akhand
- Bubly returns home from hospital, to join shooting
- Photo Album: Shakib-Apu-Abram
- Everything kept secret for Apu’s career: Shakib Khan (Live)
- Shakib-Apu's secret marriage sparks web sensation
- Apu Biswas is my wife, Abraham my son: Shakib Khan
- Child’s mine, but I didn’t marry Apu: Shakib Khan
- Apu took 'Islam' to marry Shakib
- Apu Biswas Live with Shakib Khan's Baby
- Aamir not to release Dangal in Pakistan without national anthem