Mehedi Miraz also attraction at IPL auction from Bangladesh
Dhaka : A total of six Bangladeshi cricketers have found their spot at Indian Premier League (IPL) 2017 auction after all-rounder Shakib Al Hasan and pace sensation Mustafizur Rahman.
Shakib and Mustafiz will play for their old franchises—Kolkata Knight Riders and Sunrisers Hyderabad— respectively.
Mehedi Hasan Miraz for the first time, along with batsmen Tamim Iqbal, Mahmudullah Riyad, Sabbir Rahman, Anamul Haque Bijoy and pacer Taskin Ahmed, has been put on auction for Rs 3 million each.
They all have been picked mostly for their excellent performance in the Bangladesh premier league (BPL) and also their forms in recent Bangladesh matches.
However, Bangladeshi cricketers may be busy with tour of Sri Lanka during the IPL tournament. In that case, some Bangladeshi players may not be picked by the IPL team.
More News »
- সকাল বেলা যে খাবারে ছেলেদের বীর্যের পরিমান বেশি হয়। জানুন কিভাবে খাবেন। ছেলেদের জানা দরকার।
- Rape charge: Actor Tanvir Tonu sent to jail
- Hidden sex lives of Iranians revealed in Cannes film
- Jacqueline to decide look for hosting Bieber in India
- Baahubali 2: The Conclusion (2017) Watch Online Hindi Dubbed Full Movie
- Lucky Akhand laid to rest
- Homage paid to Lucky Akhand
- Bubly returns home from hospital, to join shooting
- Photo Album: Shakib-Apu-Abram
- Everything kept secret for Apu’s career: Shakib Khan (Live)
- Shakib-Apu's secret marriage sparks web sensation
- Apu Biswas is my wife, Abraham my son: Shakib Khan
- Child’s mine, but I didn’t marry Apu: Shakib Khan
- Apu took 'Islam' to marry Shakib
- Apu Biswas Live with Shakib Khan's Baby