Mayor of London Borough of Brent callS on President
DHAKA : Mayor of the London Borough of Brent, Councillor Parvez Ahmed made a courtesy call on President Abdul Hamid at Bangabhaban here this afternoon.
During the meeting, the visiting Mayor apprised the President of the activities of his council, President’s Press Secretary Joynal Abedin told BSS.
Parvez Ahmed said Bangladesh needs to take immediate steps to develop skilled manpower considering the employment prospect in the Europe.
Mentioning the organizational structure in Bangladesh missions abroad, the Mayor said it is not possible to give the Bangladeshi migrants expected services because of lack of manpower.
He suggested appointing Law officer in Bangladesh missions. He also suggested appointing information officer in the mission to project Bangladesh’s development and progress.
President Hamid congratulated Parvez Ahmed on his election to the post of Mayor of the London Borough of Brent. He said Bangladeshi migrants are playing important role as good-will envoys to highlight the image of the country.
Centre for NRB chairperson MS Shekil Chowdhury and secretaries concerned to the President were present.
More News »
- সকাল বেলা যে খাবারে ছেলেদের বীর্যের পরিমান বেশি হয়। জানুন কিভাবে খাবেন। ছেলেদের জানা দরকার।
- Rape charge: Actor Tanvir Tonu sent to jail
- Hidden sex lives of Iranians revealed in Cannes film
- Jacqueline to decide look for hosting Bieber in India
- Baahubali 2: The Conclusion (2017) Watch Online Hindi Dubbed Full Movie
- Lucky Akhand laid to rest
- Homage paid to Lucky Akhand
- Bubly returns home from hospital, to join shooting
- Photo Album: Shakib-Apu-Abram
- Everything kept secret for Apu’s career: Shakib Khan (Live)
- Shakib-Apu's secret marriage sparks web sensation
- Apu Biswas is my wife, Abraham my son: Shakib Khan
- Child’s mine, but I didn’t marry Apu: Shakib Khan
- Apu took 'Islam' to marry Shakib
- Apu Biswas Live with Shakib Khan's Baby