Mashrafe with three members off to Sri Lanka
Dhaka : Four national cricketers –Captain Mashrafe Bin Mortaza, Shuvagoto Hom, Nurul Hasan Shohan and newly called Sunzamul Islam—left Dhaka for Sri Lanka Saturday noon to join the Bangladesh national squad in Colombo.
The Bangladesh team, led by ODI and T20 captain Mashrafe, will play a three-match ODI and two-match T20 series against Sri Lanka.
After a playing practice match on March 22 in Dambulla, the Tigers will play their first two day-night basis ODI matches on Mar 25 and 28, both at Rangiri Dambulla International Stadium and will play the 3rd ODI on Aril 1 at Sinhalese Sports Club ground in Colombo.
The day-night basis two ODI matches will start at 3 pm and while the 3rd ODI will start at 10 am, all at Bangladesh Times.
Bangladesh will play two T20 matches against the Lankan on April 4 and 6 both at P Premadasa Stadium in Colombo.
Bangladesh ODI team: Tamim Iqbal, Soumya Sarkar, Imrul Kayes, Mushfiqur Rahim, Shakib Al Hasan, Mahmudullah, Sabbir Rahman, Mosaddek Hossain, Mashrafe Bin Mortaza, Mustafizur Rahman, Rubel Hossain, Taskin Ahmed, Subashis Roy, Sunzamul Islam, Shuvagoto Hom and Nurul Hasan.
More News »
- Rape charge: Actor Tanvir Tonu sent to jail
- Hidden sex lives of Iranians revealed in Cannes film
- Jacqueline to decide look for hosting Bieber in India
- Baahubali 2: The Conclusion (2017) Watch Online Hindi Dubbed Full Movie
- Lucky Akhand laid to rest
- Homage paid to Lucky Akhand
- Bubly returns home from hospital, to join shooting
- Photo Album: Shakib-Apu-Abram
- Everything kept secret for Apu’s career: Shakib Khan (Live)
- Shakib-Apu's secret marriage sparks web sensation
- Apu Biswas is my wife, Abraham my son: Shakib Khan
- Child’s mine, but I didn’t marry Apu: Shakib Khan
- Apu took 'Islam' to marry Shakib
- Apu Biswas Live with Shakib Khan's Baby
- Aamir not to release Dangal in Pakistan without national anthem