Man killed in Gazipur ‘gunfight’
Gazipur : An alleged terrorist was killed in a gunfight with detectives in Paschim Laxmipura area of the city early Monday.
The deceased was identified as Badu Monir.
Amir Hossain, officer-in-charge of the Detective Branch (DB) of Gazipur police said on secret information, a team the detectives conducted a drive in the area around 2.30am.
Sensing danger, the terrorists opened fire at the law enforcers, prompting a retaliation that triggered a gunfight, leaving Badu Monir dead on the spot.
Later, police recovered the body of Monir and arrested another terrorist along with a pistol with bullets from the spot.
Two police officials, including officer-in-charge of the DB Amir, were injured in the incident.
More News »
- Celebrities Who Love Watching Porn
- Actor Kalyan Corraya gets bail
- Want to reduce your BP and cholesterol, start eating blue maize
- Jewelleries that can dazzle your look, this 2017!
- President for highlighting country's history, heritage in film
- Wear your leather jacket stylishly
- Busting common myths about sunglasses
- Affleck's sex scenes with Miller ended in tears
- Finding love, not money, key to a happy life
- Contraceptives do not kill sexual desire
- Sonam hates removing make-up after parties!
- ‘Dangal’ inching closer to 350 Crore mark, creates HISTORY
- It's a good time for me: Priyanka
- Here's how hubby Karan made Bipasha's b'day extra special
- Celebs In The Most Bold Dresses Ever