Maiden Nat’l Hackathon for Women starts tomorrow
DHAKA : First ever National Hackathon for Women in the country will start tomorrow at capital’s Institution of Diploma Engineers, Bangladesh (IDEB).
“Around 700 best women ICT experts across the country will take part in the 36-hour non-stop event and will try to make new and unique inventions for giving technology-based solutions to nine selected problems,” ICT Division spokesperson said.
State minister for ICT Zunaid Ahmed Palak will inaugurate the event, which is being organized under the initiative of ICT Division and with the assistance of Women in Digital Bangladesh, at 9.30 am.
More News »
- Rape charge: Actor Tanvir Tonu sent to jail
- Hidden sex lives of Iranians revealed in Cannes film
- Jacqueline to decide look for hosting Bieber in India
- Baahubali 2: The Conclusion (2017) Watch Online Hindi Dubbed Full Movie
- Lucky Akhand laid to rest
- Homage paid to Lucky Akhand
- Bubly returns home from hospital, to join shooting
- Photo Album: Shakib-Apu-Abram
- Everything kept secret for Apu’s career: Shakib Khan (Live)
- Shakib-Apu's secret marriage sparks web sensation
- Apu Biswas is my wife, Abraham my son: Shakib Khan
- Child’s mine, but I didn’t marry Apu: Shakib Khan
- Apu took 'Islam' to marry Shakib
- Apu Biswas Live with Shakib Khan's Baby
- Aamir not to release Dangal in Pakistan without national anthem