Madonna applies to adopt 2 kids
Entertainment Desk : Pop star Madonna has applied to adopt two more children in Malawi.
The 58-year-old appeared in court in the Malawian capital Lilongwe to make the application.
She previously adopted two children from the African country: David Banda in 2006 and Mercy James in 2009, reports BBC.
The star has two other children – Lourdes and Rocco – from previous relationships. Last year saw her involved in a custody dispute over Rocco with ex-husband Guy Ritchie.
She eventually lost the case, with the 16-year-old moving to London to live with his father.
Madonna has yet to comment on her attempts to adopt two further children, but a government spokesman confirmed the singer had appeared in High Court on Wednesday.
She flew into the country on Tuesday, fresh from the Women’s March in Washington, where her comments on Donald Trump caused an uproar.
Court spokesman Mlenga Mvula said the star would have to wait a week before hearing the court’s decision.
More News »
- Rape charge: Actor Tanvir Tonu sent to jail
- Hidden sex lives of Iranians revealed in Cannes film
- Jacqueline to decide look for hosting Bieber in India
- Baahubali 2: The Conclusion (2017) Watch Online Hindi Dubbed Full Movie
- Lucky Akhand laid to rest
- Homage paid to Lucky Akhand
- Bubly returns home from hospital, to join shooting
- Photo Album: Shakib-Apu-Abram
- Everything kept secret for Apu’s career: Shakib Khan (Live)
- Shakib-Apu's secret marriage sparks web sensation
- Apu Biswas is my wife, Abraham my son: Shakib Khan
- Child’s mine, but I didn’t marry Apu: Shakib Khan
- Apu took 'Islam' to marry Shakib
- Apu Biswas Live with Shakib Khan's Baby
- Aamir not to release Dangal in Pakistan without national anthem