Khladea patronizes terrorists, militants: Inu
KUSHTIA : Information Minister Hasanul Huq Inu today described Begum Khaleda Zia as the president of ‘joint club’ of militants, war criminals and terrorists.
“Though she is talking about democracy and election, she is still playing a role as the protector and patron of terrorists and killers,” he said talking to journalists after attending a function to inaugurate the academic building of Sagarkhali Ideal Degree College in Mirpur upazila.
Referring to BNP’s position against e-voting, the information minister said the BNP is opposing the move of the government and the Election Commission to use modern technology. “As democracy is not on BNP’s agenda, they are taking stance against all sorts of reform,” he added.
Kushtia Police Super Proloy Chisim, Assistant Commissioner (land) Subarna Ran Saha and Jasod leaders Abdul Alim Swapan and Ahmad Ali were present on the occasion, among others.
Later, the minister took part in different programmes at Mirpur and Bheramara.
More News »
- Rape charge: Actor Tanvir Tonu sent to jail
- Hidden sex lives of Iranians revealed in Cannes film
- Jacqueline to decide look for hosting Bieber in India
- Baahubali 2: The Conclusion (2017) Watch Online Hindi Dubbed Full Movie
- Lucky Akhand laid to rest
- Homage paid to Lucky Akhand
- Bubly returns home from hospital, to join shooting
- Photo Album: Shakib-Apu-Abram
- Everything kept secret for Apu’s career: Shakib Khan (Live)
- Shakib-Apu's secret marriage sparks web sensation
- Apu Biswas is my wife, Abraham my son: Shakib Khan
- Child’s mine, but I didn’t marry Apu: Shakib Khan
- Apu took 'Islam' to marry Shakib
- Apu Biswas Live with Shakib Khan's Baby
- Aamir not to release Dangal in Pakistan without national anthem