Khaleda’s ‘Vision-2030’ to patronize militancy
DHAKA : Road Transports and Bridges Minister Obaidul Quader today said the ‘Vision-2030’, declared by BNP Chairperson Begum Khaleda Zia, is the vision of patronizing militancy and communalism.
“There is nothing about militancy and communalism in Khaleda Zia’s ‘Vision-2030’. They are patronizing militancy and the vision proves it,” he said while addressing a council session of Fourth Class Government Employees Samity at Mohanagar Nattya Mancha here.
Bangladesh Medical Association (BMA) President Dr Mostafa Jalal Mohiuddin, Awami League Organizing Secretary M Anamul Haque Shamim and AL City South unit General Secretary Shah E Alam Murad, among others, addressed the function with Samity Convener Abdul Khalek in the chair.
Criticizing the BNP’s objection to EVM (Electronic Voting Machine) system, Quader said they don’t accept any good proposal.
“The Election Commission is the main authority to look into the matter of EVM system,” he added.
The minister, also the General Secretary of the ruling party, said the next election will be held as per the constitution.
More News »
- সকাল বেলা যে খাবারে ছেলেদের বীর্যের পরিমান বেশি হয়। জানুন কিভাবে খাবেন। ছেলেদের জানা দরকার।
- Rape charge: Actor Tanvir Tonu sent to jail
- Hidden sex lives of Iranians revealed in Cannes film
- Jacqueline to decide look for hosting Bieber in India
- Baahubali 2: The Conclusion (2017) Watch Online Hindi Dubbed Full Movie
- Lucky Akhand laid to rest
- Homage paid to Lucky Akhand
- Bubly returns home from hospital, to join shooting
- Photo Album: Shakib-Apu-Abram
- Everything kept secret for Apu’s career: Shakib Khan (Live)
- Shakib-Apu's secret marriage sparks web sensation
- Apu Biswas is my wife, Abraham my son: Shakib Khan
- Child’s mine, but I didn’t marry Apu: Shakib Khan
- Apu took 'Islam' to marry Shakib
- Apu Biswas Live with Shakib Khan's Baby