Khaleda Zia asked to appear before court in 10 cases on 27 Feb
Dhaka : A Dhaka court on Wednesday asked BNP chairperson Khaleda Zia to appear before it on 27 February in 10 different cases.
Dhaka Metropolitan Session Judge Mohammad Kamrul Islam Mollah passed the order after hearing on separate petitions filed by Khaleda’s lawyer Mohammad Sanaullah Miah seeking more time.
Khaleda was scheduled to appear before the court today (Wednesday) said Sanaullah adding that the BNP chief could not appear before court due to illness.
On 9 January, the court fixed 1 February for hearing on charge framing in 10 different cases against Khaleda.
Of the 10 cases, one was filed on charge of sedition, eight for sabotage and one for arson attack during 2013-2015.
More News »
- Rape charge: Actor Tanvir Tonu sent to jail
- Hidden sex lives of Iranians revealed in Cannes film
- Jacqueline to decide look for hosting Bieber in India
- Baahubali 2: The Conclusion (2017) Watch Online Hindi Dubbed Full Movie
- Lucky Akhand laid to rest
- Homage paid to Lucky Akhand
- Bubly returns home from hospital, to join shooting
- Photo Album: Shakib-Apu-Abram
- Everything kept secret for Apu’s career: Shakib Khan (Live)
- Shakib-Apu's secret marriage sparks web sensation
- Apu Biswas is my wife, Abraham my son: Shakib Khan
- Child’s mine, but I didn’t marry Apu: Shakib Khan
- Apu took 'Islam' to marry Shakib
- Apu Biswas Live with Shakib Khan's Baby
- Aamir not to release Dangal in Pakistan without national anthem