Join polls, probe guts: Nasim to Khaleda Zia
Comilla : Mentioning that the next general election will be held in 2019 under Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina, Health Minister Mohammad Nasim on Sunday asked BNP Chairperson Khaleda Zia to join the polls if she has the guts.
“We don’t like plying in an empty field. The Election Commission has already been formed while the referee appointed. Come wearing your jersey, the Sheaf of Paddy,” he said.
The minister was addressing a programme marking the inauguration of a 20-bed hospital at Bagmara of newly formed Lalmai upazila in the district.
Referring to a Canadian court’s observation describing BNP as a terrorist organisation, Nasim said, “We feel ashamed when foreigners call BNP a terrorist outfit.”
Planning Minister AHM Mustafa Kamal and Director General of the Directorate General of Health Services Dr Abul Kalam Azad were also present.
More News »
- সকাল বেলা যে খাবারে ছেলেদের বীর্যের পরিমান বেশি হয়। জানুন কিভাবে খাবেন। ছেলেদের জানা দরকার।
- Rape charge: Actor Tanvir Tonu sent to jail
- Hidden sex lives of Iranians revealed in Cannes film
- Jacqueline to decide look for hosting Bieber in India
- Baahubali 2: The Conclusion (2017) Watch Online Hindi Dubbed Full Movie
- Lucky Akhand laid to rest
- Homage paid to Lucky Akhand
- Bubly returns home from hospital, to join shooting
- Photo Album: Shakib-Apu-Abram
- Everything kept secret for Apu’s career: Shakib Khan (Live)
- Shakib-Apu's secret marriage sparks web sensation
- Apu Biswas is my wife, Abraham my son: Shakib Khan
- Child’s mine, but I didn’t marry Apu: Shakib Khan
- Apu took 'Islam' to marry Shakib
- Apu Biswas Live with Shakib Khan's Baby