Jatiya Party preparing for next general elections
RANGPUR : Special Envoy to the Prime Minister and Jatiya Party (JP) Chairman Alhaj Hussein Muhammad Ershad today said that his party has been preparing itself to take part in the next general elections.
“It will be enough as Jatiya Party will support the government if it enacts necessary law to constitute Election Commission (EC) and it will have no effect either BNP accepts or rejects enactment of any such law,” Ershad said.
He was replying to various questions asked by the local journalists at his ‘Polli Nibas’ residence in the city on his arrival there from Dhaka on a three-day visit to Rangpur.
“The condition of BNP is very miserable as the party is nowhere now— It has become very difficult for BNP to even save its existence —- So, nothing will depend on BNP’s decision,” Ershad said.
Ershad said, “Organizational strengthen of Jatiya Party is well —- We are ready to take part in the next parliamentary elections— and we will go to power if the elections are held in a free and fair manner.”
Convener of district unit of Jatiya Party Mofazzal Hossain Master, its Member-secretary Hossain Mokbul Shahriar Asif, Convener of its Rangpur city unit Mostafizur Rahman Mostafa and Member-secretary S M Yasser, leaders of the district and city units of Jatiya Party were present.
More News »
- Twinkle’s Witty COMMENT on Karan- Kangana Fight
- ``Been inappropriately touched on Holi''
- Why midnight snacking is unhealthy
- Bad Dating Behaviors That Guys Really Hate
- 8 Reasons Why the Middle Child Is the Best Child
- Natalie Portman gives birth to a girl
- Shaon files case against Bunty
- Censor certificate ‘No Bed of Roses’ for Tisha, Irrfan Khan-starrer ‘Doob’
- Mahi’s self-proclaimed husband Shawon acquitted
- What good is playing female genitalia
- Baahubali 2: Prabhas, Anushka Shetty in artistic new poster
- Is your boyfriend secretly accessing your Facebook account?
- How to master the first date
- Madonna applies to adopt 2 kids
- Hollywood set for Oscars picks with no big surprises