It’s his personal matter, BCB on Arafat Sunny
Bangladesh national cricketer left-arm off-spinner Arafat Sunny has been out of the national team for quite some time now. He was not included in the national team after being reported for suspect bowling actions during his side’s opening match in the World Twenty20. He still could not make it into the team after correcting his bowling action. He was at home, when Bangladesh national team is in New Zealand.
Arafat Sunny on Sunday held by the Mohammadpur police over a case filed against him by a young woman under Information Technology (IT) act.
Police held Arafat in Dhaka’s Aminbazar area on Sunday morning.
The Mohammadpur police Officer-in-charge Mir Jamal Uddin told NTV Online one of the friends of Arafat, Nasrin Sultana, filed a case against him under IT act. Arafat will be placed before court on Sunday.
It has been known that the woman was his ex-wife. She got married again after.
BCB Media Committee Chairman Jalal Yunus told NTV Online, ‘As far as we know, he is having issues with her former wife. A case was filed, and he was arrested in this connection. This is his personal matter. For now, BCB has nothing to do with it.’
However, BCB is observing the incident, said Yunus.
‘Actually, BCB is waiting for the details, after that, it will be decied if BCB has anything to do.’
Sunny played his last international match against Pakistan in March last year in Kolkata.
More News »
- সকাল বেলা যে খাবারে ছেলেদের বীর্যের পরিমান বেশি হয়। জানুন কিভাবে খাবেন। ছেলেদের জানা দরকার।
- Rape charge: Actor Tanvir Tonu sent to jail
- Hidden sex lives of Iranians revealed in Cannes film
- Jacqueline to decide look for hosting Bieber in India
- Baahubali 2: The Conclusion (2017) Watch Online Hindi Dubbed Full Movie
- Lucky Akhand laid to rest
- Homage paid to Lucky Akhand
- Bubly returns home from hospital, to join shooting
- Photo Album: Shakib-Apu-Abram
- Everything kept secret for Apu’s career: Shakib Khan (Live)
- Shakib-Apu's secret marriage sparks web sensation
- Apu Biswas is my wife, Abraham my son: Shakib Khan
- Child’s mine, but I didn’t marry Apu: Shakib Khan
- Apu took 'Islam' to marry Shakib
- Apu Biswas Live with Shakib Khan's Baby