It’s a good time for me: Priyanka
Entertainment Desk : Bollywood and Hollywood Actress Priyanka Chopra, who made her debut at the 74th Annual Golden Globe Awards, is glad that she is soon going to be seen in her first ever Hollywood movie “Baywatch” and says “it’s a good time for her”.
The 34-year-old star took to the stage of the star-studded affair along with Jeffrey Dean Morgan to present an award to actor Billy Bob Thornton for best actor in a drama TV series.
Before handing out the trophy, Priyanka, who is popularly known in the West for playing Alex on “Quantico”, was asked about being the first Indian actress to get a leading role in American TV.
To which the actress said, “I think of myself was just an actor and I go where my work takes me. “I’m really glad that what you said came along with that.
But that was never the intention. I’m excited about ‘Quantico’ and I’m very excited about ‘Baywatch’ coming up. It’s a good time.”
Priyanka, who has already presented at Oscars and Emmys, opted for a “hand-embroidered” golden Ralph Lauren gown with a plunging neckline for the Globes.
More News »
- Lucky Akhand laid to rest
- Homage paid to Lucky Akhand
- Bubly returns home from hospital, to join shooting
- Photo Album: Shakib-Apu-Abram
- Everything kept secret for Apu’s career: Shakib Khan (Live)
- Shakib-Apu's secret marriage sparks web sensation
- Apu Biswas is my wife, Abraham my son: Shakib Khan
- Child’s mine, but I didn’t marry Apu: Shakib Khan
- Apu took 'Islam' to marry Shakib
- Apu Biswas Live with Shakib Khan's Baby
- Aamir not to release Dangal in Pakistan without national anthem
- Indian classical singing legend Kishori Amonkar passes away at 84
- iPhone 7 goes red to help fight AIDS
- Men more prone to infertility due to less sleep
- Afternoon power nap can boost employees creativity