It’s a good time for me: Priyanka
Entertainment Desk : Bollywood and Hollywood Actress Priyanka Chopra, who made her debut at the 74th Annual Golden Globe Awards, is glad that she is soon going to be seen in her first ever Hollywood movie “Baywatch” and says “it’s a good time for her”.
The 34-year-old star took to the stage of the star-studded affair along with Jeffrey Dean Morgan to present an award to actor Billy Bob Thornton for best actor in a drama TV series.
Before handing out the trophy, Priyanka, who is popularly known in the West for playing Alex on “Quantico”, was asked about being the first Indian actress to get a leading role in American TV.
To which the actress said, “I think of myself was just an actor and I go where my work takes me. “I’m really glad that what you said came along with that.
But that was never the intention. I’m excited about ‘Quantico’ and I’m very excited about ‘Baywatch’ coming up. It’s a good time.”
Priyanka, who has already presented at Oscars and Emmys, opted for a “hand-embroidered” golden Ralph Lauren gown with a plunging neckline for the Globes.
More News »
- Celebrities Who Love Watching Porn
- Actor Kalyan Corraya gets bail
- Want to reduce your BP and cholesterol, start eating blue maize
- Jewelleries that can dazzle your look, this 2017!
- President for highlighting country's history, heritage in film
- Wear your leather jacket stylishly
- Busting common myths about sunglasses
- Affleck's sex scenes with Miller ended in tears
- Finding love, not money, key to a happy life
- Contraceptives do not kill sexual desire
- Sonam hates removing make-up after parties!
- ‘Dangal’ inching closer to 350 Crore mark, creates HISTORY
- It's a good time for me: Priyanka
- Here's how hubby Karan made Bipasha's b'day extra special
- Celebs In The Most Bold Dresses Ever