Islami Bank holds Discussion & Central Iftar
Islami Bank Bangladesh Limited organized a discussion on `Role of Ramadan in Attaining Taqwah’ hosted an Iftar Mahfil on 15 June 2017, Thursday at Pan Pacific Sonagaon Hotel, Dhaka. Chairman of the Bank Arastoo Khan presided over the program while Shariah Supervisory Committee Member Dr. Mohammad Manzur-E_Elahi presented the key note paper.
Islami Bank Shariah Supervisory Committee Vice Chairman Mufti Sayed Ahmed discussed on the topic. Islami Bank Vice Chairman Md. Shahabuddin, Islami Bank Foundation Chairman Sayed Manjurul Islam and Islami Bank Executive Committee Chairman Major Gen (Retd.) Engr Abdul Matin addressed among others.
Islami Bank Managing Director & CEO Md. Abdul Hamid Miah delivered welcome speech. Judges, Diplomats, Senior Layers, other Directors of the Bank, Industrialists, Businesspersons, Senior Bankers, Journalists, Intellectuals, Educationists, Ulema and Social Elites attended at the program.
More News »
- সকাল বেলা যে খাবারে ছেলেদের বীর্যের পরিমান বেশি হয়। জানুন কিভাবে খাবেন। ছেলেদের জানা দরকার।
- Rape charge: Actor Tanvir Tonu sent to jail
- Hidden sex lives of Iranians revealed in Cannes film
- Jacqueline to decide look for hosting Bieber in India
- Baahubali 2: The Conclusion (2017) Watch Online Hindi Dubbed Full Movie
- Lucky Akhand laid to rest
- Homage paid to Lucky Akhand
- Bubly returns home from hospital, to join shooting
- Photo Album: Shakib-Apu-Abram
- Everything kept secret for Apu’s career: Shakib Khan (Live)
- Shakib-Apu's secret marriage sparks web sensation
- Apu Biswas is my wife, Abraham my son: Shakib Khan
- Child’s mine, but I didn’t marry Apu: Shakib Khan
- Apu took 'Islam' to marry Shakib
- Apu Biswas Live with Shakib Khan's Baby